Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read one of her posts on ig, she's commented the NHS won't do the work and will cost 475,000 to get done privately. Which unsurprisingly she doesn't have!
Why should the hard pressed NHS pay for her recklessness?

It isn't like she hasn't been warned many times about the dangers of continual substance abuse.

It is also little wonder the NHS is screwed when people think it is some kind of fallback to reverse problems caused by their own bad lifestyle choices

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion Daniella Westbrook #2
Her life went off the rails, now she has a face like a bag of nails!
Or is this a bit cruel?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just read one of her posts on ig, she's commented the NHS won't do the work and will cost 475,000 to get done privately. Which unsurprisingly she doesn't have!
she properly would have that money if she had not shoved it up her nose 😂, then again she would not need her face doing if she had not liked the marching powder so much 🤔

Reactions: 11
Or is this a bit cruel?
🤣 Thread suggestion along those lines:

Danniella Westbrook #2 Years on the gak made her face collapse, she now looks like an anal prolapse

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Or is this a bit cruel?
Yes, a bit cruel but still a fact.
And who can argue with facts?
Certainly not me.
If one has a face like a bag of nails through life choices, then one can’t complain if other people use their own life choices to compose thread titles about faces like bags of nails.

Only fair innit? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's only 47! I think I've mentioned on this thread before that I live in Oz and only know of her because of my terrible trash-mag addiction. She was always in the mags when her septum disappeared and she popped up again a few years ago with her various relationships, 'pregnancies' and I think there was a cancer story? I can't get over her age, bleeping hell. Anyway, I love the prolapsed anus title, it's got my vote:ROFLMAO:

I have no idea where she got that ridiculous figure from. There is no reason for the NHS to mend this bottom-feeder of a creature who has inflicted that damage all by herself. Might be $475k in the US. The NHS does not do cosmetic dental implants but does do facial bone reconstructions on those born with problems or involved in accidents as they should. I don't pay taxes for this bleep to benefit.

• Heart
No idea either!
Bearing in mind it's totally self inflicted there's another good reason for the. NHS not to bloody well do it!

I don't get why she even needs to puts selfies on Instagram? I look like a fat, ugly mess and have done for a while - I don't put a load of filtered to death selfies up, I simply don't post selfies. And guess what, I get no hate or trolly comments for the fact that I am a fat, ugly mess online 😂 She's not quite as big a deal as she seems to think she is, no one is going to mind if she doesn't post selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No idea either!
Why should the NH sort that out 😡
Hers is all self inflicted, what about all the other patients whose treatment has been stopped/delayed due to Covid and funding etc.
If I knew my money that I pay in through my taxes etc was being used to treat the likes of Daniella I would be fuming.
She's got enough celeb friends why don't they put there hand in there pockets and help her 🤔

Reactions: 12
I might have felt sorry for her when she was 15 getting caught up in that lifestyle. However, she has been given numerous stints in rehab, a new nose, surgeries, work, jobs opportunities, therapy, houses, cars, and she still chooses to act the fool, ruining her body, her kids lives. I'm sorry but I find it very hard to sympathise with drug users. Before touching a drug, they know the consequences and still decide to be selfish & dumb and do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no idea where she got that ridiculous figure from. There is no reason for the NHS to mend this bottom-feeder of a creature who has inflicted that damage all by herself. Might be $475k in the US. The NHS does not do cosmetic dental implants but does do facial bone reconstructions on those born with problems or involved in accidents as they should. I don't pay taxes for this bleep to benefit.
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The NHS would never give the reason that if it goes wrong we'll get publicly blasted :ROFLMAO: she's so delusional. She got her nose first fixed over 20 years ago.I'd love to hear the truth about why her face is so bad, especially her nose, the holes and total collapse and mouth is like that.
I don't think any of her family talk to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............
Sending hugs and kind thoughts to you. I too have had chemo/radio which has resulted in osteoporosis and tooth loss. I now have terminal IPF. These are all horrible things to face but if I had been the cause of my problems I would not be trying to earn the odd £100 for some sad story like she does lying non-stop. It is truly sickening. Her teeth were done on a tv show - not NHS - and she ignored the follow-up advice and kept smoking and taking drugs. I hope that you can get some sort of let-up from your suffering. Health sometimes seems like a house of cards; remove one and the whole lot follow in quick succession ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.