Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daughter was refusing to see her, wasnt she? Or am I remembering it wrong? Whats the lastest with her son? He was so thin and scraggly looking. I was wondering what he was possibly on?
I think her son is on everything and possibly a dealer. He looks so ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............
Have you spoken to your dentist rather than doctor? I got referred by my dentist to my local NHS dental hospital (attached to a university) for implants due to congenital problems. They refused me and were going down the line of sorting out falsers pre-Covid but I'm planning to ask for a re-referral from the dentist as the hospital didn't realise that I actually want a set of false teeth permanently fixed by implanted screws.

OMG look at the fish lips on this one!
Apparently the brother is a "lookalike" - poor bastard!!
Her mother looks younger than she does, even with all the make up and filter.

Reactions: 9
I have to say I have no hate for Daniella I think she's lucky to be alive. I have recently had to say goodbye to a couple of friends who was either addicts or addiction that led to suicide. I look back to this time where she had the world in her hands. she was so pretty, I was soooooo jealous she was going out with one of E17. She is definitely an image to show young kids how drugs and drink can destroy your life. I really hope her kids don't go down the same path, I'm not sure if addiction is genetic :(

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope she can do it this time as well. I don’t know what it is but I feel I’m always rooting for her beat her addictions. Good luck to her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.