Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be able to hold a pencil above her top lip without having to pout
Exactly, she can always join the circus, a lot are now phasing out the animals ( thank god ) and are always looking for new acts ... beats selling your manky old crack arse arse, to sad deviants working as a low class brass, for pennies online, at least she`ll get a regular wage, just enough to pay for her expensive habit

Reactions: 10
I understand a lot people feel sorry for her, and thats fine their choice ... I however, cant stand this bleep, she was snorting through both her pregnancies, and during labour, what kind of bleep does this? and still claims to love her children ... " even after their life was hell because of her selfishness " ... by some miracle her children survived, both born addicted, had to go through withdrawal, for anyone not seen this horrendous, painful process, go on youtube and watch a newborn, go cold turkey, it will chill you ... she has had more help and chances than most ... and before the bleeding hearts, scream and shout .. that I dont understand addiction, I very much do ... I was a bleeping addict for many years, drugs and alcohol from a very young age .. long story ... however I made the decision to be clean for my children, to give them a mother, that was not drunk and high, who could devote herself completely to them, once I made that decision, I stuck to it ... yes it was hard, did I miss the feelings drugs and drink gave me, of course but once I decided to have children, it then became about them, not my selfish needs ... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ... this crack bleep, has never put her kids first, she was abusing them since conception, in the womb, as they were emerging into the world, and there after for many years ... Il reserve my sympathy, for people who are ill through no fault of their own, shes also a known habitual liar, so most of her tales should be taken with a pinch of salt, these out landish fables are most probably the result of a drug addled/damaged mind ... people think Brian Harvey is nuts, I know which one I believe, and it isnt the one who has half her face missing, and so disfigured, im sure its beyond any repair, even though she believes after this miracle surgery, again " pinch of salt " she will somehow regain her youth and beauty ... " Pickled brain!! " :mad: :mad:
Your comment actually gave me chills and goosebumps. What a comment, and without sounding patronising, well done. I’ve taken drugs and it’s hard to stop. I’m feeling really proud of you and you’re a stranger but your comment really resonated with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A very weird version of the pencil game we all used to play to check if our boobs were droopy yet 😁
Oh good lord, wasn’t that is the likes of My Guy and Jackie magazine back when?

I remember doing it 😞

45 years (and counting) too bloody early 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand a lot people feel sorry for her, and thats fine their choice ... I however, cant stand this bleep, she was snorting through both her pregnancies, and during labour, what kind of bleep does this? and still claims to love her children ... " even after their life was hell because of her selfishness " ... by some miracle her children survived, both born addicted, had to go through withdrawal, for anyone not seen this horrendous, painful process, go on youtube and watch a newborn, go cold turkey, it will chill you ... she has had more help and chances than most ... and before the bleeding hearts, scream and shout .. that I dont understand addiction, I very much do ... I was a bleeping addict for many years, drugs and alcohol from a very young age .. long story ... however I made the decision to be clean for my children, to give them a mother, that was not drunk and high, who could devote herself completely to them, once I made that decision, I stuck to it ... yes it was hard, did I miss the feelings drugs and drink gave me, of course but once I decided to have children, it then became about them, not my selfish needs ... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ... this crack bleep, has never put her kids first, she was abusing them since conception, in the womb, as they were emerging into the world, and there after for many years ... Il reserve my sympathy, for people who are ill through no fault of their own, shes also a known habitual liar, so most of her tales should be taken with a pinch of salt, these out landish fables are most probably the result of a drug addled/damaged mind ... people think Brian Harvey is nuts, I know which one I believe, and it isnt the one who has half her face missing, and so disfigured, im sure its beyond any repair, even though she believes after this miracle surgery, again " pinch of salt " she will somehow regain her youth and beauty ... " Pickled brain!! " :mad: :mad:
I have nothing constructive to add to this post, but I couldnt read a comment like this without saying something.
Beating any addiction is incredibly difficult, but to do it by yourself is something else. I’m just a random person on the internet but you have my absolute respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Your comment actually gave me chills and goosebumps. What a comment, and without sounding patronising, well done. I’ve taken drugs and it’s hard to stop. I’m feeling really proud of you and you’re a stranger but your comment really resonated with me.
We are both part of the same tribe in a way, been there, went through hell, but lived to tell the tale .. " Survived!! " it CAN be done ... I am also immensely proud of you .. well done! .... I dont need to know you, our experience is enough to bond us ... We both know how hard it is, please remember, if you do relapse, tomorrow is a new day, to start again, and get it right ... be successful, clean slate ... there is life after addiction, its so much better to experience life with a clear head .. sending you a tight hug ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We are both part of the same tribe in a way, been there, went through hell, but lived to tell the tale .. " Survived!! " it CAN be done ... I am also immensely proud of you .. well done! .... I dont need to know you, our experience is enough to bond us ... We both know how hard it is, please remember, if you do relapse, tomorrow is a new day, to start again, and get it right ... be successful, clean slate ... there is life after addiction, its so much better to experience life with a clear head .. sending you a tight hug ❤❤
Ahhhh big hugs to you too @Anna666 🥰, you’ll make me cry. What a lovely group of people on this forum. No trolls like the so called celebs say, just genuine people caring about other people

• Heart
Reactions: 11
... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ...
Not only do you make me laugh, but you obviously also have your head well and truly screwed on.
From just another online person who wishes you well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have nothing constructive to add to this post, but I couldnt read a comment like this without saying something.
Beating any addiction is incredibly difficult, but to do it by yourself is something else. I’m just a random person on the internet but you have my absolute respect.
Thank you, in all truth .. I even surprised myself, from somewhere, this strength just took hold, it engulfed me, took over .. somehow woke me up, where for the first time in years, I could see so clearly, and knew what needed to done, I stuck to my guns and followed through ... yes, its a tough road, but can be done ... it really was no quality of life, being drunk and high all the time, also due to my dysfunctional childhood, I swore I would break the cycle with my own children, they were raised very differently, as mentioned, we all have choice, our path is down to us at the end of the day, and blaming this, that and everyone, dosent help ( life can be bleeping hard for most of us .. FACT .. how we decide to live it, again down to us ) .. Life is definitely much easier, if your brain is not drug addled and drunk everyday ... trust me, its not perfect, whos life is, but you can live better with a clear head .. ☺

Ahhhh big hugs to you too @Anna666 🥰, you’ll make me cry. What a lovely group of people on this forum. No trolls like the so called celebs say, just genuine people caring about other people
Bless you my lovely .. tears are good, it clears out all those nasty stress toxins, making you feel lighter .. so have a good cry ... I also like this place, ive met some wonderful people on here, its so refreshing being able to talk freely, without being silenced 🥰🙏💓💓

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, with at least 5 million people awaiting health care she reckons the surgeon is going to get back to her with a date this year that they're going to make her face Normal again. Suuuuuuuurrrrre :rolleyes:😭:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not only do you make me laugh, but you obviously also have your head well and truly screwed on.
From just another online person who wishes you well.
Awwee bless you ... Life taught me, some very harsh lessons, the key is to learn and not repeat those bad decisions, choices ... Big hug ☺

So, with at least 5 million people awaiting health care she reckons the surgeon is going to get back to her with a date this year that they're going to make her face Normal again. Suuuuuuuurrrrre :rolleyes:😭:sleep:
True, because like any addict, its all about her ... stuff all the others on waiting lists, for issues they didnt inflict on themselves, as far as she is concerned, she is the one that matters, not someone waiting for an important op, she lives in cloud cuckoo land, Im also not convinced seeing some of her recent posts on IG ... Twitter and podcasts she does on youtube, that she is clean from drugs, the signs are too clear, watching her behaviour, body language, all point to her still using, the only person she is fooling, is herself .. there is only one way this will end, when she one day, takes a bad batch and OD`s ... dealers cut these drugs with so much dangerous crap, to get value for money, Id imagine she didnt always have the funds to pay for pure, and thats what has destroyed her face .. shes someone that dosent want to stop, nearly 30yrs and counting, its the same pattern over and over with her .. all the money wasted over the years, from her own lips, was a very large amount .. could have paid for the best therapy, the right treatment programme .. but she fucked up everytime, always blaming others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know most of this is a filter. Her beady little eyes are never this bright or wide open. But seriously. She can’t have really done that to her lips, can she?

Reactions: 4
errrrrm how can anybody, even the Best Surgeons in the World make that boatrace look "normal" again? She destroyed it long ago with drugs

Reactions: 9
Nothing can happen unless she has some bone re-growth otherwise she is looking at a complete new jaw and sockets if any of her bones can actually sustain the fixings.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And she’ll jump to the front
errrrrm how can anybody, even the Best Surgeons in the World make that boatrace look "normal" again? She destroyed it long ago with drugs
Hasnt she threatened legal action before too? Doubt anyone would touch her, I’m surprised that she can get cosmetic work done. Even that makes her look more freakish.

Reactions: 6
Nothing can happen unless she has some bone re-growth otherwise she is looking at a complete new jaw and sockets if any of her bones can actually sustain the fixings.
What she needs then is a skull transplant. Any offers???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What she needs then is a skull transplant. Any offers???
I think eventually all her bones will rot and she'll have to keep her head blown up using a steam kettle contraption or a foot pump like Inspector Clouseau with the inflatable parrot... 🧖‍♀️ 🦜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think eventually all her bones will rot and she'll have to keep her head blown up using a steam kettle contraption or a foot pump like Inspector Clouseau with the inflatable parrot... 🧖‍♀️ 🦜
Oh god yes,that film was hilarious couldn’t stop laughing.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.