Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time this thread pops back on my watched list i honesty think she’s died 🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes stopped allowing comments on her filtered images or maybe she is offline tonight so won't be around to delete delete delete. Which she does. Frequently.

Reactions: 6
Kinda sorta related- anyone know where BH is firing off videos now he’s banned on YouTube, not on twitch, have no clue how to use bitchute. I’m invested in this rabbit hole of bizarreness 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she went in I'm a celebrity jungle? She came out early in distress saying she knows her triggers and at this point she was clean but staying in wasn't good for her recovery? I wonder if actually she wasn't clean but was so desperate to come out to get drugs?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when she went in I'm a celebrity jungle? She came out early in distress saying she knows her triggers and at this point she was clean but staying in wasn't good for her recovery? I wonder if actually she wasn't clean but was so desperate to come out to get drugs?
Think it was just a day she was there,probably hanging for some drugs.

Reactions: 9
My mate seen her hanging round in the big home and bargain by the pregnancy tests looking round a lot, like she was waiting to be papped. She’s still living off Mackets, just not with the same person now. BUT, this is all according to my mate. Sometimes see her in the little Tesco swanning round the isles

Reactions: 5
She was semi-famous in Australia for a while, always in NW (gossip magazine) just for the state of her nose, really. She popped up again with the cancer thing a while back, then the various guys and the pregnancy story as well.

I've always felt a bit sad for her, she could have had such a different life. I guess we all make our choices though.

Reactions: 7
She managed to stay in Celebrity Big Brother a while. I can’t recall how many days/weeks she stayed in before she was evicted,

She was there during the “David’s dead” unfortunate but funny incident

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mate seen her hanging round in the big home and bargain by the pregnancy tests looking round a lot, like she was waiting to be papped. She’s still living off Mackets, just not with the same person now. BUT, this is all according to my mate. Sometimes see her in the little Tesco swanning round the isles
So she’s not in wales like she claims? I don’t live too far from mackets but haven’t seen her around for quite a while

Reactions: 2
Is this insider information or just presuming? I’m so gullible I thought she got off it ages ago 🙈
It's probably something I read on here as I only use this site and insta for gossip. I remember reading something about the person she was always with in Wales being her sponsor. She's never been off it for any length of time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.