Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I can’t open it: my settings probably are preventing it or it’s because I’m Catholic and I’ve sinned enough today 🤣
You missed a bunch of sordid wankers talking about their masturbatory habits over naked photos of Ms Westbrook :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder what her daughter thinks of all this. Embarrassing for her but maybe she’s just used to it by now.

Reactions: 4
Proof that some men are dogs. Honestly, they could dig up the corpse of Jimmy Savile, give him a pair of fake tits and a shaved muff and they'd all be wanking themselves into a frenzy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As I said earlier in the thread, you have to remember that 99% of what comes out of her mouth is a LIE. All lies to make money to buy gak. It's always been that way. She will never change.

Well, I think that goes to prove what we all know - men really will duck ANYTHING.
It won’t let me open the link! What does it
Say?

It won’t let me open the link! What does it
Say?
I feel like I’m missing out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It a forum where men review accounts they subscribe to. They share info/screenshots and advise which accounts are rubbish and which ones have good content. Each girl has her own thread. This is DW messaging a punter about a video she made for him for £70.
Ugh... the last thing I would ever want to see is DW flicking her bean 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
You missed a bunch of sordid wankers talking about their masturbatory habits over naked photos of Ms Westbrook :sick::sick::sick:
Some very disturbed minds on that site, probably teenagers who aren't getting any action.

Disturbingly some men will like that she’s disfigured and unattractive (I feel awful for saying that but it’s the harsh reality of what she’s done to herself) people have all kinds of odd fetishes and things they get off on this wouldn’t necessarily be one of the worst. It would just break my heart to know that people were talking about me like that and I wouldn’t say she was a strong character so I don’t know why you would put yourself out there to be scrutinised. But I wouldn’t put myself out there to be perved over either.

Reactions: 12
Reading the comments, some men are truly disgusting aren't they?
I thought the same. Treating women like pieces of meat.

For some reason I can’t open it: my settings probably are preventing it or it’s because I’m Catholic and I’ve sinned enough today 🤣
I too am a Catholic and I’ve done enough sinning my whole life. 🤣🤣 Try your settings, but you’re not missing much. 🤣

What is also disturbing on that site is the men who are trading pictures of their exes on there. I remember my narcissistic ex taunting me by telling me he had stuck saucy pictures of me on the web. It would be just like him to be on a site like this and I would never know. 😮🙄 Some men are just nasty and sad perverts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Disturbingly some men will like that she’s disfigured and unattractive (I feel awful for saying that but it’s the harsh reality of what she’s done to herself) people have all kinds of odd fetishes and things they get off on this wouldn’t necessarily be one of the worst. It would just break my heart to know that people were talking about me like that and I wouldn’t say she was a strong character so I don’t know why you would put yourself out there to be scrutinised. But I wouldn’t put myself out there to be perved over either.
But you probably don't have a raging coke habit to support.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's sad that this is the only way she is able to earn money. The men on that wankers forum are grotesque.

Reactions: 13
But you probably don't have a raging coke habit to support.
Fortunately I don’t. I wasn’t being nasty I genuinely feel sad about it. Yeh she chose to do drugs (I assume she wasn’t forced into it) but it’s sad to see someone at this stage in their life putting themselves out there to be used by men with disgusting attitudes. It’s a real shame she’s never been able to turn her life around.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.