Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the James English podcast she did on YouTube and she was really flirting with him. I don't have a problem with that, obviously, but what it suggested to me was that she certainly hasn't any self confidence issues or she's still using and I think it's the latter.

Reactions: 5
There's going to come a time when Daniella can't make money from flashing her tits online - what will she do then? She's almost out of options.

• Sad
Hopefully get herself a job! She’s not the only fallen ‘star’ who has had to accept their ‘fame/infamy’ is not enough to sustain themselves. She’s peddled herself as the victim for too long now.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully get herself a job! She’s not the only fallen ‘star’ who has had to accept their ‘fame/infamy’ is not enough to sustain themselves. She’s peddled herself as the victim for too long now.
Not forgetting it was her choice to take drugs in the first place. She has had plenty of money to go into rehab.

What could she do though? Her voice is too distorted to do call centre work, and I can't see her working in a customer facing role, in retail or catering and hospitality. Plus an ordinary job with an ordinary wage wouldn't sustain her hideously expensive drug habit.

Reactions: 9
What could she do though? Her voice is too distorted to do call centre work, and I can't see her working in a customer facing role, in retail or catering and hospitality. Plus an ordinary job with an ordinary wage wouldn't sustain her hideously expensive drug habit.
Errm, for a while, she was a cleaner at a friend's pub in London. She could easily do that again. I think she got offered some pie in the sky gig in Spain running a strip bar or something so she left. Then it all went downhill again.

Errm, for a while, she was a cleaner at a friend's pub in London. She could easily do that again. I think she got offered some pie in the sky gig in Spain running a strip bar or something so she left. Then it all went downhill again.
I wouldn't want to employ her as a cleaner - I may be doing her a disservice, but she doesn't come across as the most houseproud of people. That photo of her in the shower, on the wankers forum, showed she needs to get a bit of bleach on a toothbrush and scrub those tiles, they were filthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't she work for a day at a beauty parlour? Think they sacked her for hygiene, she'd left bloody snotty tissues everywhere.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not forgetting it was her choice to take drugs in the first place. She has had plenty of money to go into rehab.
She has been to rehab, several times and it obviously didn’t work for her, as it doesn’t for lots of people.
Rehab isn’t a miracle cure for addiction, sadly it just doesn’t work like that.

• Sad
Rehab only works if the person involved wants it to work. I have worked with chaotic drinkers and drug users and most of them talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. Addiction is a serious illness, and although the addict makes the initial choice to use, the consequences are horrific and I feel so sad for people who have succumbed. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a bit of a soft spot for Danielle. Don’t know why. But I feel sorry for her kids. They will know about her sex work. Imagine knowing your mother sells her body 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.