Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
And to anyone, ANYONE feeling sorry for her - you're a MUG.

Also, while I'm here, she was NEVER pretty either - just totally bang average. And her hair was way too long for her stupid, tiny face.

And reeelaaaax 😌
This is a very personal and OTT attack. So much vitriol. You don't have to care, but it wrong to abuse people who do. Addiction is an illness.

Reactions: 14

RosieBella-01

I might have felt sorry for her when she was 15 getting caught up in that lifestyle. However, she has been given numerous stints in rehab, a new nose, surgeries, work, jobs opportunities, therapy, houses, cars, and she still chooses to act the fool, ruining her body, her kids lives. I'm sorry but I find it very hard to sympathise with drug users. Before touching a drug, they know the consequences and still decide to be selfish & dumb and do it.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I don’t know if the NHS do this but if they had say a 2yr period for example where you have to have weekly or random drugs tests and if they came back negative then you’re a candidate for surgery and you’re serious about your recovery.
I totally get why it makes people so angry as the George Best transplant did a lot of damage to the reputation of organ donation.

JakeM

VIP Member
Somebody on the secret celeb gossip thread posted (a few months ago) that she’s been doing the white stuff again. So sad if true. It’s awful how her life turned out.

• Sad

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Thanks Daniella. my mum would love a personal message from an ex EastEnders actress who does OnlyFans. Thanks again, bet she’ll be chuffed!
My mum’s 85 I’d be worried I’d scare her to death with it 😄

• Haha

Pixie06

VIP Member
Don’t people rub coke on their gums too, if her nose has collapsed because of it, her gums and bones around them must be pretty fucked too. All the bones or cavity’s round her sinuses must be affected too!
I’d be interested to see a MRI scan of her head to see the extent of what she’s done to herself!

• Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Exactly, it beggars belief, that people think once jabbed, you cant catch it, even medical experts are saying its still possible to catch it, even jabbed ... this vile virus is still out there, and we all will be living with it for quite a while yet, from what ive seen, on her IG this idiot was out and about mixing with a lot of people over these last few months, completely ignoring rules in place maskless, no social distancing, serves her right, got no sympathy whatsoever, she should have been like the rest of us more careful
She probably caught it from one of her ‘cough’ customers.👀

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Your profile pic 😭 :sleep::eek::LOL:😄😂😂
She must have skin like a rhino. She puts pics on her insta from the height of her acting career next to......well, what she's become all these decades later 🙈
I hear you, and sadly this is her face, after having some cheap plastic surgery somewhere in Europe, a few years ago ..... from what I can see, this delusional skank, lives very much in the past, she was " lucky " once over 30 yrs ago, to be picked for a top job in eastenders, if she had any brain cells, she could still be in the show, earning good money, living a comfortable life ... she is nowhere near, an average actress, had got by on her looks which are long gone, so she now clings on so much to the past ... living her life as a professional victim EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING is to blame for her predicament .... she needs to look in the mirror ... that's the only person to blame for her life ... she had it all ... many times over, and has fucked it up time and time again ... her photos are all heavily filtered to fuck, where she resembles an alien .. she continues to chase fame, that isn't there anymore .... I think what makes me laugh the most, is when she posts these hideous pics, looking like fucking shit, people enable her, by calling her beautiful, stunning, gorgeous ... when anyone with eyes can see, she looks like complete shit, even with the fuzzy, blurred filtered to fuck, alien photos ... she's a waste of space

Reactions: 13

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Why would she lie if he was the dad? She says he is the only man she ever loved.

I was obsessed with East 17 as a kid and was so jealous when they were together 🤣 Tony was my fave but i had a soft spot for them all apart from Terry
What was wrong with poor old Tel? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I would never allow anyone to take photos of me naked nor would I pose for selfies with my bits on show. Once the image is out there, it's always available. Those repulsive men on the fapping forum have to gather to talk anonymously about their wanking habits, and share their stolen photos, because in real life, no woman would give them a second glance.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'd say nobody in the UK would touch her face, she would probably need someone in the US. I watch botched and those guys can do extraordinary things but I've seen them tell patients no too. I'm surprised the aesthetic places work on her as that's a law suit waiting to happen. The NHS should and will only keep a patient comfortable so she'll have to pay mega bucks and rightly so. She's a fibber about why this all happened to her in the first place.

Don’t people rub coke on their gums too, if her nose has collapsed because of it, her gums and bones around them must be pretty fucked too. All the bones or cavity’s round her sinuses must be affected too!
I’d be interested to see a MRI scan of her head to see the extent of what she’s done to herself!
She says she has osteoporosis of the face. Kidding herself and noone else, yet again.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
It's sad that this is the only way she is able to earn money. The men on that wankers forum are grotesque.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member

Doc

VIP Member
I remember not long after her son was born, she did an interview saying she named him after the fashion brand Kookai but just knocked the Koo bit off as it sounded cool.

Even in my young, tender years I remember thinking it wasn’t the best way of naming your child 😂

• Haha