Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Danniella calling anyone out over their looks is like the time she branded Stephanie Davis "a fucking sl@g" during CBB whilst seemingly forgetting the time the press ran a book on who Kai's father was.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

RDay

Chatty Member
I remember reading a thread about her years ago on mumsnet (I know :rolleyes:)

Someone was at a party with her. This was after her addiction struggles and was supposedly clean.
She was taking coke and the person said 'I hate to see you doing that' to which she replied 'don't look then.'

Unfortunately I don't think she will ever be able to stop. She pretends she is on the straight and narrow but I can't see a happy ending for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
She has contact with her daughter who possibly lives with her now. She has put lots of photos on insta recently with the daughter in her house with her
She lives with Daniella’s parents and I think Danielle has been staying there or visiting. Kai didn’t sofa surf the whole way through secondary school. He was at my local school in Dunmow until he was at least 15/16 at which point she was still married to Kevin and living locally. I think Jodie (daughter) stayed with her Dad for a few years before moving in with her grandparents a year or two ago. It’s certainly true that she’s had little to do with her Mum since she was around 13/14.

• Sad

S4buk

VIP Member
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............
Utterly heartbreaking. Sending you so much love and positive vibes. You sound like you’re doing amazingly well to continue working etc ❤

• Heart

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when she went in I'm a celebrity jungle? She came out early in distress saying she knows her triggers and at this point she was clean but staying in wasn't good for her recovery? I wonder if actually she wasn't clean but was so desperate to come out to get drugs?

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
I recall her being on a tv show here in Ireland called living with Lucy. Lucy, the presenter joined her in Spain for a few days and she was a complete and utter wreck. Found this interview with Lucy about how difficult danniella was 🤦‍♀️

It must be awful knowing that your face is un-repairable though, imagine having to see half your face missing every time you look in the mirror.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

S4buk

VIP Member
The daughter was refusing to see her, wasnt she? Or am I remembering it wrong? Whats the lastest with her son? He was so thin and scraggly looking. I was wondering what he was possibly on?
I think her son is on everything and possibly a dealer. He looks so ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 12