Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............
This is infuriating, the NHS should be helping people like you, not idiots like her. Sending love and good wishes to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to feel sorry for her but everyone is right; she's an absolutely disgraceful cunt. They could dig up the corpse of Barbara Cartland and she'd look better than Westbrook. All self inflicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

liar liar

VIP Member
I have worked all my life since 16. I studied to be a teacher whilst I worked full time. I'm not asking for sympathy but I've had to give up my teaching career as I have a brain tumour and the radiotherapy and chemo has caused multiple illnesses including chronic arthritis and chronic osteoporosis. I carried on working for 10 years despite having multiple surgeries until I kept falling and broke my back. I've recently had both knees replaced at 50. I now work from home having changed my career as I can no longer teach.

Over the 37 years I've calculated I must have paid hundreds of thousands in tax and NI. In Feb I sadly had to have all my teeth out as I kept falling and knocked 7 out just last year. The constant sickness had caused severe decay.....

So guess what? I went to my doctor and asked if I could be considered for implants as a home music teacher (including voice) I depend on my mouth to continue working to pronounce words and teaching singing. Using dentures doesn't work quite the same and due to the ongoing chemo I keep getting ulcers and infections under the dentures. So I don't like wearing them as they hurt, cause the ulcers to get worse and if I want to work I need 'teeth'. It makes me depressed to look like this. I already have put on a lot of weight due to the steroids (I also have developed life threatening Addison's disease and need constant steroids to keep alive).

Any one guess what the doctor's answer was?

Yet this woman got new teeth for free...... Go figure............
Sending hugs and kind thoughts to you. I too have had chemo/radio which has resulted in osteoporosis and tooth loss. I now have terminal IPF. These are all horrible things to face but if I had been the cause of my problems I would not be trying to earn the odd £100 for some sad story like she does lying non-stop. It is truly sickening. Her teeth were done on a tv show - not NHS - and she ignored the follow-up advice and kept smoking and taking drugs. I hope that you can get some sort of let-up from your suffering. Health sometimes seems like a house of cards; remove one and the whole lot follow in quick succession ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
It must be awful knowing that your face is un-repairable though, imagine having to see half your face missing every time you look in the mirror.
She has a permanent snarl wether she means it or not

Don't want to detract anymore from the thread but ah hate brian mcfadden. What a terrible tool.

Back to Daniella - I found her friendship with that X-Factor creep [the one that was always on about "me nan"] to be really disturbing. I think they went to Poland to get new faces, and came back with...the same faces.
I can’t remember if he was with her at the time but he tried to pull the “don’t you know who i am” on a TUI flight a few years ago to get an upgrade; no one knew who he was 🤣

• Haha

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Daniella Westbrook #2
Her life went off the rails, now she has a face like a bag of nails!
Or is this a bit cruel?
Yes, a bit cruel but still a fact.
And who can argue with facts?
Certainly not me.
If one has a face like a bag of nails through life choices, then one can’t complain if other people use their own life choices to compose thread titles about faces like bags of nails.

Only fair innit? 🤪

• Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Really sad, it must be awful not being able to have it corrected
Think she's got bone necrosis, literally the bones in her face have died, do she's got no scaffolding holding her face up. There are limits to what can be done and maintained even if she stayed off the sniff. She also got full dentures, so there's two thirds of the bone in her face gone there.

• Wow
  • Sad

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
This is a very personal and OTT attack. So much vitriol. You don't have to care, but it wrong to abuse people who do. Addiction is an illness.
Oh please 🤚🏼

I'm the same age as Danniella. I've watched from afar all the ups and downs over the last THIRTY years although admittedly, I haven't followed as much in recent times and actually feel so much better for it - much like I did with the equally loathsome Katie Price.

I've read and watched the lies every time she's says she's clean to make money. Marrying some poor guy she met at a petrol station for the money from a magazine deal. The DNA test needed to prove who Kai's father was as there were that many blokes in the frame, the press ran a book on it. The cocaine snorting through both pregnancies. The (in my opinion) false claims of cancer, gang rape, miscarriage - all to make more money. I could go on and on and on.....

So, you can feel sorry for her if you wish but as long as she continues to parade her car crash of a life in the public eye (to make money) I am entitled to an opinion on her. After all, that's what we're here for isn't it?

And yes, I do sympathise with people with addiction issues but Ms Westbrook isn't even worthy of my pity anymore.

The poster isn't telling danniella this in dms or in real life, They're voicing an opinion on an anonymous forum, therefore not abusing. The only illness westbrook has is her verbal diaaoriah :poop:
I think the poster was taking offence at me calling anyone feeling sorry for DW "a mug" - hardly vitriolic. But no, I've never left a comment on her social media or sent her a message ever. Just the thought of having any contact with her makes me feel quite grubby to be honest.

But I'm just warning everyone that she's a horribly manipulative and devious liar. Don't be fooled by her. She would sell one or your kids if she thought it would make her a few quid to blow on gak.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Dollybird

VIP Member
What a life to lead 💔 So does Kai go by Kyle now then?
Well his friends who known him for a while know him as Kyle but Daniela was wanting to make “Kai” happen lol his insta is now FuegoFernandez , his dad was a Spanish guy ....possibly a client of his mums . She never really discussed it at length with him . It’s painfully sad . The kid has been dragged up

• Sad

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Just seen this.
When she heard about this she dusted off her suitcase cos she already sees how she is going on holiday after she has sued Ch4. The Siddiquis were only saying what is true and it is self inflicted so why is she upset?

Anna666

VIP Member
I see on her IG Brian Harvey is questioning her having covid ... of course her reply is the usual mantra of bad spelling/grammar mistakes and calling on the police to arrest him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and calling him a ` has been ` pot ..... kettle ... black ... Brian .. stop it, you're giving her publicity, which gives her much needed attention she craves, where she can continue to spout her ` poor meeee meeee meeeee ` script, being the professional victim, she has been for the last 30yrs ..... I also agree with Brian 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It's very sad isn't it! I cannot believe that there isnt someone out there who can help and keep her on track?
The only person who can help Daniella is herself. That’s not to say she doesn’t try hard enough, I’m sure she tries, but if she isn’t able to stay off drugs, no one can help her.

It’s like the Nikki Grahame stuff in the news at the moment. She’s suffered from anorexia for 30 years, she’s in a really bad way and her friends have crowdfunded over £60k for private inpatient treatment. There’s this assumption that, because it’s so expensive, it must be really good and this will get her better. Sadly I don’t think it will.

• Sad

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
It’s a tricky one, that’s for sure but of course she doesn’t deserve her face rotting off. I think a lot of people struggle with the idea of taxpayers money paying for what could be conceived as a cosmetic procedure when there is nothing to suggest that she has even had any recent time off drugs.

Say she gets the operation this time on the NHS but what happens if she keeps using and the same thing happens again? It was well-publicised that she had cosmetic surgery paid for by a TV programme and it went wrong because she apparently carried on smoking when she’d been strongly advised not too.

I understand addiction personally and I know how quickly you can get sucked in and how awful it is to get out so I do sympathise. And I know it’s not a case of “well why doesn’t she just stop taking drugs?” but at the same time, does it help her knowing the NHS can and will always bail her out?
It's along the same lines re George Best getting a new liver but carrying on drinking. If they're not addressing the root problem,why throw precious NHS funds at them?

liar liar

VIP Member
Just read one of her posts on ig, she's commented the NHS won't do the work and will cost 475,000 to get done privately. Which unsurprisingly she doesn't have!
I have no idea where she got that ridiculous figure from. There is no reason for the NHS to mend this bottom-feeder of a creature who has inflicted that damage all by herself. Might be $475k in the US. The NHS does not do cosmetic dental implants but does do facial bone reconstructions on those born with problems or involved in accidents as they should. I don't pay taxes for this cunt to benefit.

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
She's only 47! I think I've mentioned on this thread before that I live in Oz and only know of her because of my terrible trash-mag addiction. She was always in the mags when her septum disappeared and she popped up again a few years ago with her various relationships, 'pregnancies' and I think there was a cancer story? I can't get over her age, fucking hell. Anyway, I love the prolapsed anus title, it's got my vote:ROFLMAO:

liar liar

VIP Member
The bone in her face is dying and crumbling, there's nothing there to hold the skin of her face up, no scaffolding. It would be a huge job, not sure if the NHS would do it.
I would be furious if the NHS wasted 1p of tax-payers money on this monstrosity of a person. She wasn't in a car crash - she did it to herself and even when her nose went she carried on and on and on. She's been in re-hab so many times and learned nothing. She lies - remember the pregnancy, the cancer scare - she's had chance after chance. She deserves nothing.