Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Why are you a bitch? 🙈 Great comeback westbrook. I would also like to know why her top lip touches her nose, but I'll not bother asking if that's the response. The cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
There are some grim men out there, buying worn shoes and used knickers. I wonder if they realise they are being fobbed off with charity shop finds and a vaseline concoction? There's a well known fetish troll who posts scenarios about trying on plimsolls - I've seen him on Mumsnet, DigitalSpy and MoneySavingExpert. I bet he buys worn shoes.

Don’t be shy! Share the recipe!
I think egg white would be cheaper, with a pinch of brewer's yeast for an authentic candida aroma.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

IngressUK

VIP Member
Just read one of her posts on ig, she's commented the NHS won't do the work and will cost 475,000 to get done privately. Which unsurprisingly she doesn't have!
Why should the hard pressed NHS pay for her recklessness?

It isn't like she hasn't been warned many times about the dangers of continual substance abuse.

It is also little wonder the NHS is screwed when people think it is some kind of fallback to reverse problems caused by their own bad lifestyle choices

liar liar

VIP Member
This creature continues with her lies and ridiculously air-brushed pics which look nothing like the real her. Botox and fillers are not surgery. Surgery does not cause osteoporosis either - that is caused by aging, menopause and bad diet. The Scum should hang their heads in shame for continuing to publish this utter nonsense which is, in my opinion, dangerous.

Reactions: 18

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Where does she get her money from? Her life is an absolute tragedy. People mock her, but heck, is she a survivor! She's been through so much that it's amazing she's able to function at all, frankly it's amazing she's not dead. I have a great deal of empathy for addicts. They get even less understanding than those with severe mental illness. There are too few facilities helping people with addictions and the sooner you get help the better your chance of recovery. But every single day is hard when you're in recovery, which ultimately you'll be in for life. I can totally understand that if being off drink/drugs/gambling etc is horrendous for some people for ever, why put yourself through rehab?

Obviously I'm not advocating this, but until there is more help available and society learns to have at least a degree of empathy, addict will continue to destroy lives, of the addict, their family and friends.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She said on IG she had fillers, botox and Russian lips. She looks exactly the same maybe a bit worst if it is possible with her face 🤦🏼‍♀️. Her surgery dates changed from July this year to some time this year....
IMG_20210706_152934.png
she looks like a cadaver that's been found floating in the sea and has gone all bloated 🤮🤮
Grim AF

• Haha
  • Wow

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
She clearly very ill - physically and mentally - and has been for years. I’m not sure denying her NHS treatment is fair. Her face is affected by her drug use...so let it rot off? Serves her right for being an addict eh? 🙄 Bloody hell.
She has frittered away hundreds of thousands of pounds on the gak. She also got a new nose at one point and look how that ended up. Why should the NHS fund anything for her? She's a mess and still using. She is quite simply beyond help, beyond hope and beyond redemption.

Speaking as someone with MS, which was absolutely not my own fault, who had to fight for three years to get on a drug costing £10,000 pa (that changed my life) yes, I do begrudge people like Westbrook getting a new face (if true) to mess up all over again - which she will, you mark my words because she is not clean. Even if she took a drug test every day for a year in front of me, I still wouldn't believe it.

And to anyone, ANYONE feeling sorry for her - you're a MUG.

Also, while I'm here, she was NEVER pretty either - just totally bang average. And her hair was way too long for her stupid, tiny face.

And reeelaaaax 😌

• Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
I see that Burberry image now and really like it! Of it's time - and that print is back "in"!!

I feel sorry for her - how could anyone not? Some of the comments here are really mean.

It's utterly tragic what she's done to herself. I can't see how that can be put right, she's going to end up with a huge hole like the Boy David.

My eldest who was born with a cleft palate had bone grafted into her hard palate and then had her jaw moved forward. Surgery like that is reliant on the patient being healthy and the younger the better. I don't think any reputable maxillofacial surgeon in the uk would want to touch DW.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
^ I think she simply replaced one addiction with another. IMVHO, born again Christianity is a very convenient way of 'starting again' and being all moral and pure to try and forget your past. I don't believe she will ever be clean again, she's too far gone.

• Sad

BantzMonkey

No idea either!
Bearing in mind it's totally self inflicted there's another good reason for the. NHS not to bloody well do it!

I don't get why she even needs to puts selfies on Instagram? I look like a fat, ugly mess and have done for a while - I don't put a load of filtered to death selfies up, I simply don't post selfies. And guess what, I get no hate or trolly comments for the fact that I am a fat, ugly mess online 😂 She's not quite as big a deal as she seems to think she is, no one is going to mind if she doesn't post selfies.

• Heart