Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ at these latest photos. I had to give Westcrack the Robocop toxic waste treatment.

Reactions: 23
Just found this post on LinkedIn about Chaddy and his scam agency...

Reactions: 14
Maybe thatโ€™s want she wants as a hospital stay = $$$ from the red tops

Reactions: 7
With sepsis??
Didnโ€™t she have a couple of โ€œlife threateningโ€ illnesses last year that she got mileage out of for ages in the press? Or am I getting my z listers confused

Reactions: 9
Didnโ€™t she have a couple of โ€œlife threateningโ€ illnesses last year that she got mileage out of for ages in the press? Or am I getting my z listers confused
I don't recall but like with Katie Price she's a bloody drama queen.

Reactions: 7
That operation picture will haunt my nightmaresโ€ฆ cannot unsee!!
---
If that be true, how the fuck did she get her new tits with her medical history?
I donโ€™t know much about the establishment but from what Iโ€™ve read on here as long as youโ€™re paying I donโ€™t think theyโ€™re too bothered

Reactions: 6
This is surreal. Granny surrounded by partying kids. Grandad running his club/resort. Why is she sticking her finger up at someone? And is she trying and succeeding through lack of teeth/face to lick the remains of that doughnut off her bugle?
Her nose/flap must be like a windsock when outdoors. How does she stop booze coming out when she drinks? And if she has a cold the snot must stick it down making breathing impossible.

Reactions: 18
She's off her chops!!!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 13
If that be true, how the fuck did she get her new tits with her medical history?

It wasn't fucking true was it
---

World class house djs don't play at ocean beach! Ibiza absolutely but for Wayne fucking Lineker no. The divvys that go to ocean beach go to see Wayne they arent proper house heads
If I was off my tits & I saw westcrack I think I would want a refund on my drugs beaut

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know some people like that kind of music but honestly I just find the soulless beats so dull! If they played Dancing Queen I'd go off my nut tho xx

Reactions: 14
I know some people like that kind of music but honestly I just find the soulless beats so dull! If they played Dancing Queen I'd go off my nut tho xx

Soulless beats?! & you'd rather listen to dancing queen Jesus fucking Christ

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.