Daniella Westbrook #8 The bint with the hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she met David once. The one photo she shows of them together being the only time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good evening Tattle's, just having a hot bath after a busy day, catching up on some reading and I have to say, I've never known anyone and I mean anyone to LIE as much as this woman (I use the term loosely) does, she's absolutely vile, why the press keep printing stories on her & keep her in the public conscience is absolutely beyond me. The utter drivel she talks is backed up in these articles and she believes her own bull tit and thinks everyone believes what she is saying. It's lie after lie after lie. She seriously needs help, and I don't mean like drug counselling, I'm talking padded room help. She's a danger to herself and society. There seems to be this narrative that her face is like it is due to a botched operation in Twerky, when we all know its down to years upon years month upon month week upon week days upon days or COCAINE abuse. Theses people that enable her as just as bad. I'm literally sat in the bath, disgusted at what I read.

Sorry guys, had a rant there. But am I right or wrong??
Bamg on!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.