Daniella Westbrook #8 The bint with the hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her relationship with ’David’ ever even existed. I don’t even think she visited him, she just walked up and down outside a prison.
Next time I’d like her to get engaged to a corpse. She could walk up and down outside a cemetery looking glum (easy for her). He’d never be able to dump her and not so far in the distant future they’d definitely be ‘together at last’. Perfect match.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone who knows david or has mutuals please get him on here to dish the dirt once hes out 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Good evening Tattle's, just having a hot bath after a busy day, catching up on some reading and I have to say, I've never known anyone and I mean anyone to LIE as much as this woman (I use the term loosely) does, she's absolutely vile, why the press keep printing stories on her & keep her in the public conscience is absolutely beyond me. The utter drivel she talks is backed up in these articles and she believes her own bull tit and thinks everyone believes what she is saying. It's lie after lie after lie. She seriously needs help, and I don't mean like drug counselling, I'm talking padded room help. She's a danger to herself and society. There seems to be this narrative that her face is like it is due to a botched operation in Twerky, when we all know its down to years upon years month upon month week upon week days upon days or COCAINE abuse. Theses people that enable her as just as bad. I'm literally sat in the bath, disgusted at what I read.

Sorry guys, had a rant there. But am I right or wrong??

I don’t think her relationship with ’David’ ever even existed. I don’t even think she visited him, she just walked up and down outside a prison.
Next time I’d like her to get engaged to a corpse. She could walk up and down outside a cemetery looking glum (easy for her). He’d never be able to dump her and not so far in the distant future they’d definitely be ‘together at last’. Perfect match.

I've always found it weird she never mentioned David until she was caught out with Terry Andrews. She was covering for something else. Also been on/off for 7 years with him but only 1 photo :unsure: She had also claimed she was single...
But she had initially insisted that she was single as she addressed the rumours, adding: 'That is not my boyfriend, trust me I don't even have a boyfriend. I don't want a boyfriend, it's just more hassle. It's another person to pay for in life, f**k that.'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More lies? 🤥

She suffers from Osteoporosis that makes your bones loose density so they fracture easily.

Do you really think she would go on SAS who dares win where all her bones would shatter?

We all know she doesn't really suffer from Osteoporosis and she uses this as a cover for her drug ravaged face.

So her lies tie her in knots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She suffers from Osteoporosis that makes your bones loose density so they fracture easily.

Do you really think she would go on SAS who dares win where all her bones would shatter?

We all know she doesn't really suffer from Osteoporosis and she uses this as a cover for her drug ravaged face.

So her lies tie her in knots.
I've noticed that there seems to be this public narrative that her fucked up face is the way it is due to Osteoporosis or botched surgery in Twerkey.

No ♥ your face is the way it is due to your years & years of COCAINE abuse. You fucked up bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like the weddings off. She'll have to go on that Caribbean cruise by herself, same as everything else.
No way?!
OMFG! l just did NOT see that one coming. Bloody hell….what a horrible shock for her ☹ Who would have predicted it would turn out like this? They always seemed so good together. When I say ‘together’ I mean, well…apart, and with no chance of seeing each other for years and it’s Daniella and who would go there and he’s a drug dealing POS but…wow. Sad news. 😟 SMH.

The universe can be so random and cruel 😭

• Haha
Cracks showing in her face or relationship?? Wish they'd be more specific 🤔🤔
IMG_20230705_232739.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“She has spent nearly seven years travelling all over the country to visit him but it seems the closer he is to coming home, the more the cracks are showing."

Why have we never heard of David before 2022 and why has she never been seen with him in 7 years? He was only jailed in 2019.
And has she forgotten she was engaged and pregnant to another toyboy Alan in 2017. None of it makes any sense o_O
---
:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“She has spent nearly seven years travelling all over the country to visit him but it seems the closer he is to coming home, the more the cracks are showing."

Why have we never heard of David before 2022 and why has she never been seen with him in 7 years? He was only jailed in 2019.
And has she forgotten she was engaged and pregnant to another toyboy Alan in 2017. None of it makes any sense o_O
---

OMG.. as I said before, can you imagine being some good looking bloke and turning round at the Alter and this was gurning back at you. I'd slap myself silly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YoGa PoSeS again :sleep: Is that the best she can come up with? If she actually had some mates she could set up some actual pap walks. Shopping with the girls, out for dinner, little boat trip on the Turkish coast. She's on holiday so the list should be endless! But no, no-one will have anything to do with her so she's all alone AGAIN.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
YoGa PoSeS again :sleep: Is that the best she can come up with? If she actually had some mates she could set up some actual pap walks. Shopping with the girls, out for dinner, little boat trip on the Turkish coast. She's on holiday so the list should be endless! But no, no-one will have anything to do with her so she's all alone AGAIN.
Looks like the spent the few days in Turkey doing multiple photo shoots with Backgrid at the same pool but just changing bikinis each time and now they are being released over the coming weeks. A free consultation turns into multiple earning opportunities.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

---
Actually. She is a non-celeb.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2287804
So he was in a Mobile Prison was he?
Surely if he was in the clink she would not need to be travelling countrywide to visit the poor bastard - he would be there - behind bars, unable to escape his lovely Fiancée
---
View attachment 2287804
Why is this a "shock split"? Anyone with more than a single brain-cell would know this was all a bleeping great LIE from Westcrack!
Why would any bloke willingly entangle himself with that???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.