Daniella Westbrook #8 The bint with the hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tit at thread suggestions. Doesn't really rhyme but here goes...

Danniella Westbrook #9 - Looks like a corpse with more holes than a golf course

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Danniella Westbrook #9 - Going under the knife for a body like Baywatch, while having a face fit for Crimewatch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't be surprised if David dumped her weeks/months ago... didn't she say recently he wasn't taking her calls and she hasn't been to visit him since she got back from Portugal.

I saw on Kai's IG he's going to Portugal. Has he gone to find Daddy Chaddy and get his money? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Daniella Westbrook #9 face more holes than a crumpet, watch how quick the lynx boy dumps it……..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At 22;00 WestBrokeCrack starts talking about people with addictions who don't help themselves but say that want too but still don't....

Pot kettle Black, I've heard it all now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is she off to now?? Maybe gone home to Portugal with Kai. Or to north an Ireland to fix her Worzel Gummidge haircut :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is she off to now?? Maybe gone home to Portugal with Kai. Or to north an Ireland to fix her Worzel Gummidge haircut :unsure:

SMH.... she hasn't got a home in England, Ireland or even Portugal for that matter. We all know she sofa scrounges. Secondly, she's not going anywhere, I doubt she's even in Twerky I reckon the press pictures are from weeks ago, she's got a massive wedding to plan to her jail bird boyfriend, loads of TV/ film / radio projects lined up for this MASSIVE comeback she's making.

Then she woke up.........

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Awwwee what a shame 🙄 ( let me get ma lil violin out 🎻) .... considering its been a LIE from the get-go ... I'm sure she will find a way to get through the heartache ❄ of a relationship that only existed in her thick drug addled head🤷‍♀️ ... I think it was the bride of Frankenstein pics that did it .... he was once her supplier, she visited ( stalked him in prison, she likes to latch on like a bad smell ) ... he being bored with nothing much to do inside but collect Lynx shower gels, would accept her visits, to pass the time .... and she saw this as a marriage proposal :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Awwwee what a shame 🙄 ( let me get ma lil violin out 🎻) .... considering its been a LIE from the get-go ... I'm sure she will find a way to get through the heartache ❄ of a relationship that only existed in her thick drug addled head🤷‍♀️
We all knew that didn’t we Anna..🤣🤣Poor diddums..’more Coke me sweet’❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.