Daniella Westbrook #8 The bint with the hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is Tunisian and his family use it to ward off evil spirits, Jinn and jealousy. So if you have the eye on a photo on social media it apparently wards of jealous people. I don't know if it works but it's their culture so I go along with it.
Very interesting thank you for sharing x

(your avatar 😂 he something else isn’t he 🤬)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Jess I do so get confused,I fink it’s me soddin age 🥴That effin Dolly thing wasn’t aimed at moi was it.😳👁
I doubt it was 😂 she would have been posting Jessica Rabbit, baldheads, Chevrolet’s, Holly wreaths etc., if it was 😂😂😂

(She probably will post these thing’s now though 👋 she should post a packet of Polo mints instead 🤷‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
My husband is Tunisian and his family use it to ward off evil spirits, Jinn and jealousy. So if you have the eye on a photo on social media it apparently wards of jealous people. I don't know if it works but it's their culture so I go along with it.
Maybe Jodie posted it to ward off her Mum then 🤭

DW used to call herself Dolly Rawlings on some of her social media accounts. But I think yesterday it was just a reference to Dolly Parton.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's recently followed this plastic surgeon from the reality show Botched... is she hoping he will fix her face and get her back on tv?

---
And she tweeted them a few years ago...

Dr Nassif won’t touch her with a 10 foot pole. The doctors are very selective with who they deal with. And an active addict isn’t ever going to make the cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She already maybe.👁
They will get back talking and Westbrook will be one of those Mam’s who would do a few lines with their kids , you know that type? Well I know a few that do this 😏 and I wouldn’t call them mothers!!! She probably already does it with Kai 🤬

Reactions: 12
Eye colour changes doesn’t it apparently?I really haven’t a clue.

Actually think I’m wrong.
I think only changes sometimes when they are young but I don’t think Jodie will change now? Im getting the impression Jodie could be a right little diva? I wasn’t expecting her to go into this industry and couldn’t believe when she signed to Chaddy!

• Sad
I think it's Slimy Rymi who is the porta poopy pimp but I'm sure Chad will have contacts out there too. Westcrack already looks like a smashed up toilet :sick:
I’m not going to be crude (duck of course I will) who would want to tit in her gob though,nobody.🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F
Faux outrage.

She craves this sort of publicity. She dangles the bait and the tabloids bite and she then acts shocked about the story!

There are numerous secret romance stories where she is photographed with a new mystery man and after the story is published and she gets a payout for use of her photos she posts some faux outrage on her social media accounts.

Reactions: 11
She's posted about Jody Sharp again... :confused:

Did she attend the funeral or is she still in Portugal?
Why hasn't she posted a pic of herself and Jody together?
She didn't even follow Jody on IG and only followed her daughter a few weeks ago. There's no sign of Jody on her social media for several years. They weren't as close as she's making out.

Reactions: 14
She's so heartbroken, but the night before the funeral she was being horny on Onlyfans :sick:

dw1.jpg

Jody and her daughter both have private IG accounts... but DW posted an image of these women that might end up in the papers, and she's also revealed the name of a newborn baby. I hope she has permission from the family to do this. When Jody passed away DW posted pics she took from her Facebook page and then later she removed them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.