Daniella Westbrook #8 The bint with the hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pics I can see.
It's not about the pics... read the interview where she claimed she had a drunken snog with Robbie, he was never her boyfriend and they were just mates. Now she's saying he was the best boyfriend she ever had, she's a deluded liar :confused:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's not about the pics... read the interview where she claimed she had a drunken snog with Robbie, he was never her boyfriend and they were just mates. Now she's saying he was the best boyfriend she ever had, she's a deluded liar :confused:

Holly,wtf is a matter with me🥴I’m effin tired,yes pic is RW,just realised,noooo way was he her bf,she totally is deluded to duck.❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait. She's trying to say Robbie Williams dated her? Thought it was just don't random till I looked closer 😂
Must be constantly on the nose bag. Imagine being associated with polo 🥶
He'll have to take out a two page spread in paper to deny any knowledge of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the only photo of them together is her leaning over a barrier as he was being driven past!!!

She is regurgitating a 19 year old story!

But she has achieved what she craves - publicity and attention - compliant tabloids print her bullshit - when it turns out she might have snogged him once. More payouts for the use of her photos.

Hats off to Robbie William for not sticking one in crazy!

I think the Sun must have exclusive rights to Polo stories as they are printing one every 2 or 3 days at the moment!
---
No pics I can see.
It's an old archived story from 2004 so they only show the text.

• Haha
Ever the poet, isn’t she?
People don't look for Polo's 'tit'.

She squats in front of you then proceeds to jump up and down in it while complaining she is the victim and the mess is nothing to do with her.

The stupid cow posts all her tit on social media or drip feeds it to the tabloids with added bullshit and filtered photos.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
duck off Westcrack. I met Robbie yeeears ago at some charity football match, Soccer Six, for about 20 seconds. Best boyfriend I ever had.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His wife has to be taking the piss out of him when she said “his celebrity crush” was Westcack, she obviously knew they had a snog and is probably still laughing at him and she just takes the piss out him now over it😂 Nicole Appleton was the love of his life apparently, not you Westcrack 😂 oh and let’s not forget model Rachel Hunter so duck right off Westcrack there was a reason a serial shagger like Robbie Williams would never do you 🤢 Thats bad if Robbie Williams wouldn’t shag you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck the bleeping Sun.

They repeat yet again exactly the same story the have repeated numerous times - this time Polo is close to tears in a pink bikini this time eating a bag of crisps...

Is the Sun trying to break the World record for repeating the same story? Every bikini, swimsuit, dress, topless, swimming pool, beach story so far in the Sun has been exactly the same - just with different pictures and a different few opening paragraphs describing what Polo is wearing and doing.

Surely she must run out of different coloured bikinis soon - perhaps more topless stories!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Scruffy bleep hasn't even taken a beach towel to lie on. That sunbed will need to be incinerated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Has she taken those extensions out?or have they fallen out? State of it,erm what was that comment in paper she said ‘past addiction’ duck off she's still a user❄

I Thought she was getting her hair done.

Last time Botched gave her a face lift, neck lift, nasal surgery, dental implants amd breast implants - how did she repay them? Taking huge amounts of Cocaine and then trying to sue them.

No surgeon who wants to maintain their reputation will keep well clear of Polo's self inflicted sinkhole.

She is beyond help - strange the NHS has so far refused any reconstruction surgery.

No idea what happened to her legal action as we never heard anything more about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Last time Botched gave her a face lift, neck lift, nasal surgery, dental implants amd breast implants - how did she repay them? Taking huge amounts of Cocaine and then trying to sue them.

No surgeon who wants to maintain their reputation will keep well clear of Polo's self inflicted sinkhole.

She is beyond help - strange the NHS has so far refused any reconstruction surgery.

No idea what happened to her legal action as we never heard anything more about it.

She was also told not to smoke as well,yep puffed away.Agree kittens noooo way will any uk surgeons touch it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.