Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These sheets are sweaty, someone change em 😍Not me. Computer says noooo. Me and Dolly don't do sheets 😂😂
Nor me - not unless you want the WWW crashed :)
---
duck me,here we go again,erm wasn’t she supposed to be on the way back to UK? One of her comments was she wants to go to Capri with Kai and Jodie,but must get back to uk first.🤣What was that pic then with itv studios? (Very old pic)

Lucky ol' Capri! Didn't they suffer enough with Gracie Fields???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me,here we go again,erm wasn’t she supposed to be on the way back to UK? One of her comments was she wants to go to Capri with Kai and Jodie,but must get back to uk first.🤣What was that pic then with itv studios? (Very old pic)

Why is she dragging her suitcase to the beach? Is she homeless in Portugal?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely clueless with anything technical ..... I would try making a new FRED and end up somehow, hacking MI5!!! 🥴🥴

@CrazyBaldhead where are you?????? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.