Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept what a bleeping mess! Who goes running with their tits out like that, especially in January! She looks like a milk bottle and that face! She’d seriously scare kids and animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who forgot the filters before releasing the photos to the press....

6 boob jobs later and this is how they look. Is this the implant on the left making a bid for freedom or a scar? Her breasticles look nothing like this on her OnlyFans / Social ikon sites. Neither does her face. Do you think her punters can demand a refund under the trades description act.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god the state of her!
Other than a total weirdo who would find the crack bleep in a wood looking like she’s cocking a leg even vaguely attractive 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11

6 boob jobs later and this is how they look. Is this the implant on the left making a bid for freedom or a scar? Her breasticles look nothing like this on her OnlyFans / Social ikon sites. Neither does her face. Do you think her punters can demand a refund under the trades description act.
Granny's forgot to put her teef in 👵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

duck me she looks like one of my old ladies making an early morning escape from the hospital ward and forgot to put her dentures in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember, at least 6 boob jobs, neck lift, face left, designer vagina, botox, fillers, nose surgery, new teeth, £250,000 of coke....

...and she end up looking like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally ran here after seeing that article... I need bleach for my eyes. Its beyond sarcastic, its actually cruel the media even give her a thought the state she's in!

Reactions: 8
It's so jarring..... The face...... The comedy tits, they look like a mold.......
She isn't long for this world is she......
I don’t think she is long for this world. I realise she’s set these photos up but is it really responsible for the Sun to publish them when they know full well all people will do is take the mick. She looks awful, and I mean in a health way not just the outfit etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 19