Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I think one day soon she will be dead! How she has wasted her life☹! I saw her years and years ago when she was quite young in a shop in London and she looked so pretty and fresh faced, how drugs changes things. Her speech alone (as well as her looks now) will never get her any acting work.... I am just reading on this thread about the poor 80 year old man and his money 😠🤬 bloody shocking of her!!!!!

Reactions: 16
It must be nice to have your own personal taxi aka Ambulance on standby whenever you need it, especially in these worrying times where other ordinary folks are being left suffering for hours in end waiting for one and skaggy aggy gets one right on cue as per usual :(

I'll bet this is her usual excuse to duck-out of her commitments, ie that ropey panto thing, although quite how casting that scary-looking monstrosity as Fairy Godmother when it looks more like the Wicked Witch of the West is beyond my understanding to begin with. However, The Flight To 'Ospitawl in an Amberlunce" is a sure-fire way to use the Ill-Health Routine to get out of doing the job but score the fee for doing nothing - Westbrook has form for this too. Still, at least the Stand-In will get to play the role instead which was pretty much guaranteed right from the start :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just been up too long sniffing. Absolute twit. The “blackness” is part of the seizures it causes. For anyone completely unaware of cocaines effects, it’s an appetite suppressant, which is why she can’t eat, and her throat is bad because it’s abrasive, especially when it’s cheap tit. The crying is part of the anxiety it causes. Weapons grade bleep.
View attachment 1793490
View attachment 1793488
This could be it guys 🤞
One harsh winter is all it'll take ☺⚰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hi ya, been lurking in here for awhile.
Who is that ill in hospital they film themselves 🥴 and that skin is definitely from smoking crack. She’s a mess!
That one definitely won’t make old bones

Reactions: 13
Cannot bleeping believe she is claiming Strep A.

This is a new low even for her.

What's wrong, cokehead? Jealous that dying kids were getting more care than you?

This has made me so angry.

Reactions: 11
Three hours from death with sepsis and they've discharged her. Sure Jan :cautious:

Proper crackhead skin as well. Picked to duck.

Reactions: 15
The old crack bleep phoned an ambulance for flu!!!!!! 🤬🤬
You can't do F all when you have flu but she's managed rolling social media news and filtered selfies on how she's almost dead! Urrgghhghhh I absolutely despise the bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She is proper scum. No way would you be well enough with flu to post on SM and film yourself. And yes the skin, 100% junkie and junkies are 100% liars.
I do believe she was/is in a bad state but this is due to drugs. Anyone who believes otherwise is basic.
She won’t live much longer tho

Reactions: 7
Wtf is “septics”
Yes you are bleeping septic
She means sepsis. This is 1000% bullshit as if she had sepsis she would be far worse and not sent home as quickly
Lying woman

Reactions: 13
It's so fucked up how she had it all going for her...unfortunately addiction is a slippery slope to certain death if you can't overcome those demons. How is she even alive? At this point in her life she needs to accept she can't go back to the past and recreate herself physically. Literally squandered her wealth and doesn't appear to be stable in any of her endeavours. A damn shame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.