Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's always a reason her plans go up in smoke. I'm so sick of her constantly lying, it's insulting that she thinks people should believe a single word she speaks.

Reactions: 8
haha! Did the landlord find out who was going to be living in his property and pulled the rug from under her grandiose plans?
But nevertheless blame it all on seizures rather than the coke and crack - why not indeed! :)
Who would want a tenant who doesn't pay her rent - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8386010/danniella-westbrook-kicked-house-refusing-pay-rent/

The year before she was homeless and on benefits after not paying her rent https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-homeless-claiming-benefits-12297901

I will add her coffee and cake shop to the ever growing list of things that are never going to happen.

Strange she is now going on about her health especially as she is going to appear in adult panto Sinderfella in the next week or so. Yet another thing that isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Who would want a tenant who doesn't pay her rent - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8386010/danniella-westbrook-kicked-house-refusing-pay-rent/

The year before she was homeless and on benefits after not paying her rent https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-homeless-claiming-benefits-12297901

I will add her coffee and cake shop to the ever growing list of things that are never going to happen.

Strange she is now going on about her health especially as she is going to appear in adult panto Sinderfella in the next week or so. Yet another thing that isn't going to happen.
Yeah Panto is on Monday I think so wouldn't she be doing rehearsals for it by now? The timing of this illness is suspicious. Reminds me of a few years ago when she was going to be starring in a horror film, and shortly before they started filming she announced she had cancer 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Taking coke all the time does that to you.
I can’t believe she’s blatantly spending all the old man’s cash and plastering it all over social media 😡 I hope to duck she doesn’t get away with it, I want her jailed and hope she gets an absolute bleep of a judge who dishes out a huge sentence and I never have to see or hear about her for a long long time 😡
can someone fill me in on the old man fraud? Or point me in the direction of the relevant thread? X

edited to add I found the relevant comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Ah she's already planted the seed of an excuse to be a No-Show-in-Panto - Seizures.

Maniac - # Can't pay, she'll take it anyway - along with the old bloke's 80k

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah she's already planted the seed of an excuse to be a No-Show-in-Panto - Seizures.

Does anyone know how much she gets paid for her stories? There was a phase of her on beaches with her tits out stories, there is a constant dribble of health scare stories everything from miscarriages, womb cancer, toxic snot and the never ending saga of her facial reconstruction (that so far consists of fillers and Botox), her non existent love life and romance rumours and there is a never ending flow of what she is going to do - latest is the coffee shop - that never happens. When you start putting all the stories over the past few years together there is a pattern and the lazy media just keeps printing her rubbish without calling it out for the trash it is.

I think she was truly happy in the USA with her millionaire husband running her dog grooming business Barkingham Palace. Did she ever get a payout from her divorce in 2020 or did her ex husband lose all his millions?

Pretty sure Kevin lost all his money and they came back to Essex skint.

Reactions: 7

Yeah Panto is on Monday I think so wouldn't she be doing rehearsals for it by now? The timing of this illness is suspicious. Reminds me of a few years ago when she was going to be starring in a horror film, and shortly before they started filming she announced she had cancer 🤨
Imagine having the flu with that face, if she sneezed her false teeth would fall out and her nose would invert. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I don’t know what to do if I should ring an ambulance or not. I don’t want to waste people’s time.”

Oh duck off. The ambulance service should blacklist her.

Reactions: 7

Queue the can't perform as the panto company can't get sufficient Insurance to cover her blah blah
Just to add if she has a poor credit report that will stop her getting a tenancy, as you have to pass a credit check.

Reactions: 6
Imagine having the flu with that face, if she sneezed her false teeth would fall out and her nose would invert. Christ.
Actually that must be a serious worry, when she sneezes 😂 as well as her teef, she must check to see if her nose is still attached 😂

“I don’t know what to do if I should ring an ambulance or not. I don’t want to waste people’s time.”

Oh duck off. The ambulance service should blacklist her.
If she phones on strike time they won't come out to her 👌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.