Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toned. The paper clearly down know the meaning of the word.
It's like abs 'such and such is showing off their abs' where? That's just a flat stomach, not an ab in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Kai has followed in his mothers footsteps and joined OF.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like Kai has followed in his mothers footsteps and joined OF.
Grim. He’s about six stone soaking wet and has legs like toothpicks. Always looks like he needs a good wash.
I feel sorry for Kai with everything she’s put him through but my god I do not want to see him naked. Must be going down the gay for pay route, can’t imagine many women paying to look at him. He’ll corner the twink market cos he’s baby faced.

Poor kid, never stood a chance in life with her as his mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How absolutely despicable. I despair of these people. Entire families flogging themselves for a few stinking quid.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Grim. He’s about six stone soaking wet and has legs like toothpicks. Always looks like he needs a good wash.
I feel sorry for Kai with everything she’s put him through but my god I do not want to see him naked. Must be going down the gay for pay route, can’t imagine many women paying to look at him. He’ll corner the twink market cos he’s baby faced.

Poor kid, never stood a chance in life with her as his mother.
The gays won’t want him, I hate to be harsh but he looks so so unwell.

Aaron Carter vibes

Reactions: 14
The gays won’t want him, I hate to be harsh but he looks so so unwell.

Aaron Carter vibes
I have thought that for a while. People have suggested he has substance issues too. Maybe that’s why he is so very thin.

Reactions: 9
I know I call myself nosey but I feel ill having watched that. He looks emaciated with a bumfluff tache and I want to tell him to get dressed. I know it's a fashion I really hate the jeans hanging below the CK look but on him it looks like he's a child wearing his Dads clothes. Has his Mum gave him all this bullshit attitude about seeking fame as her star faded long ago, if she has then she's like his pimp.

• Wow
Why doesn’t he just get a normal job instead of skiving around looking for a pot to piss in? It’s just so demeaning.
The idea that there’s all these young people out there who have no ambition beyond being wank fodder is just so alien to me. If someone had suggested that to me at that age I’d have lamped them one.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He has that heroin chic look from the 1990s where it was the think you look like you’d just risen from the dead. Boner killer if I ever saw one haha

Reactions: 8
Poor, poor bastard, never had a hope in hell. Her daughter at least seems a bit more stable.

bleep should have been forcibly sterilised. What kind of 'mother' snorts coke during labour? Ugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.