Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that poor boy, its tragic to see. Who is his dad?
This only fans malarky is so ridic and has a very short shelf life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Now she’s split from the imaginary boyfriend I expect we’ll have weeks of ‘heartbroken Danniella’ doing her sad face, followed by weeks of her gurning at ‘events’ being ‘newly single’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she’s split from the imaginary boyfriend I expect we’ll have weeks of ‘heartbroken Danniella’ doing her sad face, followed by weeks of her gurning at ‘events’ being ‘newly single’.
Doesn’t her face always look sad (or angry) these days? Like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve not had any pregnancy scares or losses for a while, although she was saying she was going to adopt with him wasn’t she?
Maybe that’s her next move or she will go abroad and have IVF because she is an awesome mum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carl Woods is single now- he can provide for all her needs (of the powdered variety) ;)

We’ve not had any pregnancy scares or losses for a while, although she was saying she was going to adopt with him wasn’t she?
Maybe that’s her next move or she will go abroad and have IVF because she is an awesome mum 🙄
Yes just ask her poor kids what an awesome mother she is..............................

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember this one.

This one as well.

bleeping liar.
Did she ever announce she'd lost the baby ?
Aww that poor boy, its tragic to see. Who is his dad?
This only fans malarky is so ridic and has a very short shelf life.
I recall at the time there was a 'who's the Dad' saga in the tabloids, it was between 2 guys but eventually Robert Fernandez was named the father.

Eve though she's vile and has brought all this on herself I do pity her. Imagine having to wake up looking like that when you were naturally so pretty.

Reactions: 6
Did she ever announce she'd lost the baby ?

I recall at the time there was a 'who's the Dad' saga in the tabloids, it was between 2 guys but eventually Robert Fernandez was named the father.

Eve though she's vile and has brought all this on herself I do pity her. Imagine having to wake up looking like that when you were naturally so pretty.
Wow. The amount she has deteriorated in 5 years. And that Rymi was the one taking the holiday pics. Maybe it was his idea for the “pregnancy “ and then convenient miscarriage

Reactions: 4
Sad face?
duck me rigid, that would be a massive improvement if it was.
Let's be honest, it's hideous.
And all self inflicted.

Well no great surprise there, maybe someone was going to out this big fat fib. The made up bloke title of this thread should be kept though as there will probably be more blokes to come in the future plus we will have all the drama of this break up. If her life was the plot of Eastenders we'd want the writers sacked for inconsistent repetitive story telling, unbelievable characters and those filming it for the dodgy out of focus camerawork.
She'll be posting all that crap about starting anew, learning from mistakes, loving life alone at some yoga retreat yet again. Rinse and repeat, Yawn.😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm still pissed off that the mods edited my original title - "A filtered joke with a made up bloke, still brassing herself for bags of coke" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How low must her self esteem be to think that the best thing for her is to get hooked up with a prison inmate. Honestly, why invite more chaos and drama into an already troubled life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.