Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jill Tyrell

The day I take inspiration from any of her bullshit instagram quotes is the day I have 'live love laugh' tattooed across my tits 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
This post on Gossip fit in.

Re. the Eastenders actress arrested for fraud - this is speculation on my part, but I think it's very obvious it's Danniella Westbrook. And here's why I think it is:

The article states the actress was arrested in Woodford Green. There's literally a picture online of Westbrook's mother posing in her house in Woodford Green in 2003. She was arrested in that area in 1998. Westbrook was also in the area last month, laying flowers for a rapper her son knew who died. The article also states the actress is being held in Gravesend - she lives/lived in Greenhithe, a 15 minute drive away from Gravesend. She was also found guilty of fraud in a Spanish court in 2018 for failure to pay a fuel bill (it was declared as "minor fraud" by the court/media at the time - not me being dramatic!).

If the actress' identity is actually revealed and it's not her, I'll hold my hands up, apologize till the cows come home and delete this post ASAP, but until that day comes - it's Westbrook. It's too much of a coincidence for it not to be.

Reactions: 24

Anna666

VIP Member

This is definitely her, she has through life, fashioned herself as some kind of gangsters mole, often boasting, the BIG I AM .... ARD NUT ... knows souuurrrfff landun bad boys ( don't we all ) :rolleyes: ... Latest post on twitter, is total gibberish, makes no sense, probably high as fuck ..... She will as ALWAYS play the Mental Health, drug addict card, but hopefully this old guys family, don't fall for her BS lies and really gun for the old scamming whore! ... 80grand is A LOT of money .... She has been pulling this shit for years, and somehow gets away with it ..... there comes a time in life, where all the crap you do, comes full circle right back at you .... hope they bang the cunt up for a long time, then she can disappear into the toxic cesspit, where she belongs, there is nothing good about this person, she is ugly, inside and out .... I will NEVER feel an ounce of sympathy, for a scumbag junkie who was snorting coke, all through pregnancy, probably smoking crack as well .... not giving a fuck about her unborn child ... and during labour with both her children, there`s a special place in hell for this vile creature:mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Just had a mooch on Instagram. Tamsin Outhwaite seems cheery and jolly and is posting stories today. Michelle Collins is away on holiday and was at the time of the arrest.
Gotta be Westbrook- complete silence on her account.

• Sick

terfette

Chatty Member
Well,few years ago she had implants done on a Telly program,forget what’s it was called,they told under no circumstances smoke,plus obviously other things,she smoked took no notice of doctors advice,she then put in the press she was going to sue them etc.Obviously nothing came if it.All the implants fe,l out or something like that,obviously still doing the Charlie as well.
Yeah I’d read about that on here. I can’t believe she went through with it. As I said, I wear a denture (has she lost all her top teeth?) I left four healthy teeth at the back for my dentures to sit on. The rest were beyond saving (I used to do things like scrub my teeth with bleach and other corrosive substances because of the dysmorphia, coupled with the effects of the eating disorder, never forced myself to vomit but got sick a lot due to malnutrition which resulted in vomitting).

I’ve looked into implants. The main reason I don’t have them is because I know damned fine I won’t stop smoking cigarettes. And if I do I’ll be vaping instead. I can’t get my head around going through such an invasive procedure knowing you won’t give something up that will cock it all up - and I believe you do know. I did. I’ve given up smoking for years at a time. You *know* weather you’re about to quit or not. I smoked weed every day for 8 years and the day I decided to quit I knew I was done and I was.. I’d said I wanted to before and I knew I was lying.

• Heart
Daniella Westbrook has previously claimed she had a floating rib removed to reconstruct her rotted cheekbones, yet the surgery photos showed her leaving a clinic that did botox and fillers. She then appeared in the papers in a bikini that showed his midriff and it didn't show any signs of the invasive surgery to remove her rib - I think this was back in 2018. Four years later she comes back with the same story about having a rib removed to reconstruct her face. All the photos of her previous 'surgeries' are nothing more than trips to have botox and filers. A bit like her story about having womb cancer in 2018/2019 which normally results in a full hysterectomy and radiotherapy/chemotherapy with 25% dying within 5 years - and in all probability she had endometrial polyps removed - but why let the truth get in the way of flogging your story to the tabloids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is definitely her ..... She will as ALWAYS play the Mental Health, drug addict card, but hopefully this old guys family, don't fall for her BS lies and really gun for the old scamming whore! ... 80grand is A LOT of money .... She has been pulling this shit for years, and somehow gets away with it ..... there comes a time in life, where all the crap you do, comes full circle right back at you .... hope they bang the cunt up for a long time, then she can disappear into the toxic cesspit, where she belongs, there is nothing good about this person, she is ugly, inside and out .... I will NEVER feel an ounce of sympathy, for a scumbag junkie who was snorting coke, all through pregnancy, not giving a fuck about her unborn child ... and during labour with both her children, there`s a special place in hell for this vile creature:mad:

I always find your opinions really hard to fathom, you need to be more forthright
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bluecups

VIP Member
If it is her she will be the victim and will get a TV programme out of it
I disagree. The worst shit she's done before couldn't be verified nor challenged. Eg. the cancer lies. No hospital is going to come out and say "Well I've read her notes and she doesn't have cancer". She knows that and so is free to make up any bullshit she wants. Same as the various miscarriages - she knows damn well nobody can disprove what she's saying and it's such a sensitive subject she knows she'll be given the benefit of the doubt. Ditto the shagging her dealer and his mates to pay coke debts gang rape.

This time she's caught bang to rights it would seem. If there's evidence she's scammed this old fella she's going to jail, fraud sentences are brutal. She won't come back from this. This is rock bottom. Been waiting many years for this cunt's downfall.

Reactions: 22

Mags44

I once listened to an interview of her son Kai. Despite all his problems he had such a lack of rancour and bitterness towards his mother and some of the really dark places they had ended up because of her addiction (I don't know if this is still the case or whether he still maintains contact with her).He was homeless and spoke about having his possessions stolen in a hostel. It was heartbreaking.
In my current job I deal with children/ teens whose parents have this addiction and they echo similar sentiments to Kai. I know it's called parentified behaviour but I think it goes beyond that. They often view the addicted parent as both simultaneously wronged but also a hero.
I really hope Kai has found some peace and solace because he sounded like a really good lad. Interestingly, Danielle still maintains that his life wasn't all that bad as he had a millionaire stepfather for a decade.🙄 I hate it when they do that -like try to minimise how awful his life must have been.

• Sad

Curiousgeorgeme

“Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me” added to the photo of herself on stories, fuck me who’s she singing it to shrek?!

• Haha