Daniella Westbrook #3 A filtered joke with a made up bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eastenders was her first big break. She has been acting since she was a kid and did child modelling and work as a child extra in Grange Hill, tv adverts and in a Queen video but since Eastenders I think Hollyoaks was her only other acting role which as @S4buk & @Diddikins said was short lived anyway
I cant really remember her in Hollyoaks Daniela Westbrook lol

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell me what’s ‘alpha’ about rotting your face away with drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s defo got a hole in her face again, filter slips and it’s like the black hole of Calcutta 🌑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
" Lifestyle awards????? " is this smak head munter taking the piss :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... I cant stop laughing at her ` glam ` photos ... behaving like she`s at the fuckin Oscars 🤷‍♀️ but really resembling something from some cheap low rate horror film .... do duck OFF you delusional pathetic MESS🥴🥴 ... no amount of slap, hair style ... or flipping FILTERS can hide the rotten in you INSIDE and OUT ... go get a job, and work for a living instead of dinning out for 30plus years now on the poor ME .. ME ... ME .... tit!! and NO you dont look good, far from it .. your face has completely collapsed into itself ... ROLL UP ROLL UP EVERYONE westCRACKpipe can give anyone ` lifestyle advice ` such a good advert

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What is a Lifestyle Award celebrating? I get ones for the theatre, tv and film but what is this? Or is it one where you can pay to win, bit like some of the business award ceremonies?

Reactions: 8
" Lifestyle awards????? " is this smak head munter taking the piss :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... I cant stop laughing at her ` glam ` photos ... behaving like she`s at the fuckin Oscars 🤷‍♀️ but really resembling something from some cheap low rate horror film .... do duck OFF you delusional pathetic MESS🥴🥴 ... no amount of slap, hair style ... or flipping FILTERS can hide the rotten in you INSIDE and OUT ... go get a job, and work for a living instead of dinning out for 30plus years now on the poor ME .. ME ... ME .... tit!! and NO you dont look good, far from it .. your face has completely collapsed into itself ... ROLL UP ROLL UP EVERYONE westCRACKpipe can give anyone ` lifestyle advice ` such a good advert
Why does she keep getting invited to these events though? She's a waster druggie and a talentless out of work "actress." who gives a tit about her opinion really?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep getting invited to these events though? She's a waster druggie and a talentless out of work "actress." who gives a tit about her opinion really?
It gets the event in the papers because everybody wants to ooh and aah at the scary face. Seriously, can you imagine? You didnt get burned in a fire, a truck didnt crash on your face, a science experiment didnt explode next to you.... you actually did that to yourself, of freewill.. and you still flaunt it at every opportunity. Your drug destroyed face. I just give the Leonardo glass raise to you. You are something special.
Screenshot_20220717-000747_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping state of her. She’d have aged really well if she wasn’t a junkie, I reckon. Always been quite hard faced but had good bone structure. Her top lip doesn’t look quite so snarly as usual, how’s that happened?

Reactions: 11
bleeping state of her. She’d have aged really well if she wasn’t a junkie, I reckon. Always been quite hard faced but had good bone structure. Her top lip doesn’t look quite so snarly as usual, how’s that happened?
Personally, I think she's had loads of filler injected.

Reactions: 5
Just a thought I see in the scum a actress that was in EE has been arrested for major fraud.
I’m just wondering ages ago Brian Harvey accused her of being involved in something like that.I’m probably wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This post on Gossip fit in.

Re. the Eastenders actress arrested for fraud - this is speculation on my part, but I think it's very obvious it's Danniella Westbrook. And here's why I think it is:

The article states the actress was arrested in Woodford Green. There's literally a picture online of Westbrook's mother posing in her house in Woodford Green in 2003. She was arrested in that area in 1998. Westbrook was also in the area last month, laying flowers for a rapper her son knew who died. The article also states the actress is being held in Gravesend - she lives/lived in Greenhithe, a 15 minute drive away from Gravesend. She was also found guilty of fraud in a Spanish court in 2018 for failure to pay a fuel bill (it was declared as "minor fraud" by the court/media at the time - not me being dramatic!).

If the actress' identity is actually revealed and it's not her, I'll hold my hands up, apologize till the cows come home and delete this post ASAP, but until that day comes - it's Westbrook. It's too much of a coincidence for it not to be.

Reactions: 24
Oh my goodness, she's really done it now (assuming its her). I know I'm horrible but I can't wait for more details :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it could be her. She's been very quiet on social media recently and she's been in trouble with the law before.
I wonder if the jailbird fiance is involved somehow?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.