Daniella Westbrook #13 No job, no nose, no fam, no besties - what will become of Necrotic Westie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she hasn’t realized yet that he’s blocked her? 😂
I don't think he's blocked her because she's tagged him. I think she unfollowed him when he posted his baby announcement a couple of weeks ago.
She's still bitter he doesn't want to be her jailbird fiance part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she posting about Ben Hatchett like they're mates but they don't even follow each other :unsure:

How sad Ben Hatchett needs to associate himself with a washed up hasbeen to try and get himself some publicity!

And yet again Polo knows the exact date she met someone!

Ben please don't shag it. She will do a bedroom selfie and blackmail you for years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ben please don't shag it. She will do a bedroom selfie and blackmail you for years to come.
She already tried that back in September...

I suspect she was trying to cause trouble for him and his partner when she found out they were expecting a baby together.
She unfollowed Ben and was posting cryptic quotes about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She already tried that back in September...

I suspect she was trying to cause trouble for him and his partner when she found out they were expecting a baby together.
She unfollowed Ben and was posting cryptic quotes about him.
I forgot about that! Perhaps Polo demanded free publicity otherwise more tabloid stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I forgot about that! Perhaps Polo demanded free publicity otherwise more tabloid stories!
To be fair to Ben, that interview she did with him is 3 years old. He probably had no idea what she was like back then and fell for her victim act.
He seems to have distanced himself from her more recently.

Reactions: 7
Spicy content? She shoving chili peppers up there now? Probably would for a fiver :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair to Ben, that interview she did with him is 3 years old. He probably had no idea what she was like back then and fell for her victim act.
He seems to have distanced himself from her more recently.
Didn't she post some cryptic pic of them in bed rigth around the time he annouced he was going to be a Dad, I do recall mentioning she was bitter and probably trying to cause trouble in his relationship because its was an old photo and just came out the blue, like the random Lynx Boy pic she recycled over and over.

So is the interview new or as pointed out, from 3 years ago? is it a rehash for some money because he owes his baby momma maintenance?

duck the podcast guys she's live 🤢

Live 🤣

And you know when she says spicy content she's means she's got marrow fats from a Hot & Spicy Pot Noodle dropping out her nose, rolling down her wonky tits while one of her nipples looks at her and the other is trying to find her, down over her lipo sucked tan-tasic orange corn rows down in to Mullers Corner to be dunked and stirred in to oblivion

For £9.99 or £1.61 with 65% discount plus OnlyGrams 20% fee, or you can take advantage of her 100 Free Passes, yes 100 Free Passes, all 100 still available, so get over....... oh wait !!

no she's taken it down, them passes have gone Ladies & Gents, they have gone, but please tune in no to watch a 50 year old mother of two and council recrabate in a hotel tell room paid for by the government high as a kite on grade j nose bag Mullering the absolute duck outta her already worn out beef curtains.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Didn't she post some cryptic pic of them in bed rigth around the time he annouced he was going to be a Dad, I do recall mentioning she was bitter and probably trying to cause trouble in his relationship because its was an old photo and just came out the blue, like the random Lynx Boy pic she recycled over and over.

So is the interview new or as pointed out, from 3 years ago? is it a rehash for some money because he owes his baby momma maintenance?

duck the podcast guys she's live 🤢

Live 🤣

And you know when she says spicy content she's means she's got marrow fats from a Hot & Spicy Pot Noodle dropping out her nose, rolling down her wonky tits while one of her nipples looks at her and the other is trying to find her, down over her lipo sucked tan-tasic orange corn rows down in to Mullers Corner to be dunked and stirred in to oblivion

For £9.99 or £1.61 with 65% discount plus OnlyGrams 20% fee, or you can take advantage of her 100 Free Passes, yes 100 Free Passes, all 100 still available, so get over....... oh wait !!

no she's taken it down, them passes have gone Ladies & Gents, they have gone, but please tune in no to watch a 50 year old mother of two and council recrabate in a hotel tell room paid for by the government high as a kite on grade j nose bag Mullering the absolute duck outta her already worn out beef curtains.
Living her best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No photos of her swanky new home yet?
The big move was supposed to be 3 weeks ago yesterday. Still no sign of her new place. Probably arranging for a homeless charity to provide some furniture. She could have had plenty of cash if she hadn't blown it on pointless cosmetic procedures and even more faker tits.

Reactions: 13
All quiet on Westcrack front then or she’s going to town on her fruit corner.🤮

Wonder if she’s moved 🤣
---
The big move was supposed to be 3 weeks ago yesterday. Still no sign of her new place. Probably arranging for a homeless charity to provide some furniture. She could have had plenty of cash if she hadn't blown it on pointless cosmetic procedures and even more faker tits.
Yes, and crack.

Reactions: 10
All quiet on Westcrack front then or she’s going to town on her fruit corner.🤮

Wonder if she’s moved 🤣
---

Yes, and crack.
I am minded that the first rule of Polo is don't believe a word she says.

The flat might be a figment of her imagination - like her numerous job offers, career changes, businesses she is going to open, boyfriends she has etc.

She could still be unpacking her vast collection of cheap bikinis and lingerie.

She might be in hospital after a vigorous fruit corner stirring session as she accidentally mixed up a tube of lube with a tube of fixadent so finds her fingers stuck in one of her numerous orifices.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No news on moving house but she's re-followed Ben Hatchett on IG 👀He isn't following her back yet.

And she's posted this...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.