Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"lastly Harold Shipman was a qualified Dr"

He was a narcissist as well just like Mr W!
What does he think he's proving with that comment :unsure: - yes good point Dan there was once a GP that was also a serial killer, yes that really does undermine all other doctors you're right ๐Ÿคก

He really doesn't like doctors does he - anyone would think he has an inferiority complex

Reactions: 6
What does he think he's proving with that comment :unsure: - yes good point Dan there was once a GP that was also a serial killer, yes that really does undermine all other doctors you're right ๐Ÿคก

He really doesn't like doctors does he - anyone would think he has an inferiority complex
for someone that seems to have his dr on constant call - for all these imaginary excuses infections. Youโ€™d think heโ€™d have more respect for the profession

• Haha
Reactions: 8
for someone that seems to have his dr on constant call - for all these imaginary excuses infections. Youโ€™d think heโ€™d have more respect for the profession
Haha :LOL: good point - and he loves to tell people about his doctor diagnosing him with the binge eating disorder caused by Slimming World - I guess as usual he only listens to them if it is something that he wants to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we all up for the Xmas party that was supposed to be happening? Not heard anything about that for a while.
Now that would be funny ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Just a reminder of what qualifications the company owner boasts
duck off do your results prove it. I followed this plan to the letter for six weeks, got in my steps every single day, drank my water, forced myself to make sure I'd got my calories in even when I wasn't bloody hungry. End Result - a gain of one stone. I measured myself in 80 million different places and yes i did lose CM but I don't give a tit about that when the scales aren't moving. He only tells people to throw away the scales because it is a far more accurate measure of success than measurements where you can breathe in or pull the tape a bit tighter and kid yourself you're doing well.

And for ยฃ619.99 and a few hours of my life I'm tempted to do the same qualifications and set up my own academy

Best in the world in what I do is a very bold statement - I'm sure quite a few people would like to challenge him on that. twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck off do your results prove it. I followed this plan to the letter for six weeks, got in my steps every single day, drank my water, forced myself to make sure I'd got my calories in even when I wasn't bloody hungry. End Result - a gain of one stone. I measured myself in 80 million different places and yes i did lose CM but I don't give a tit about that when the scales aren't moving. He only tells people to throw away the scales because it is a far more accurate measure of success than measurements where you can breathe in or pull the tape a bit tighter and kid yourself you're doing well.

And for ยฃ619.99 and a few hours of my life I'm tempted to do the same qualifications and set up my own academy

Best in the world in what I do is a very bold statement - I'm sure quite a few people would like to challenge him on that. twit
Go one better. Get yourself a BSc in nutrition and do it right. Call it The Real 8020 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1628175168019.png

Consuming 243% of your recommended daily salt allowance. That's some top nutrition advice from the brand ambassador right there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know what's more embarrassing, the arselicker who did this or Whanker jizzing over his own ego ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
OH MY GOOD GOD! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This is as cringe as those people who write poems about wetherspoons and send them in to the magazine ๐Ÿ™ˆ

This is as cringe as those people who write poems about wetherspoons and send them in to the magazine ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I mean fair play to the guy the rewrote the lyrics ect. It's a bit upsetting that DW has people this dedicated to him. He doesn't deserve it! He's such a nasty piece of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OH MY GOOD GOD! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Before I laugh my absolute arse off at this video, that man isnโ€™t mentally challenged or Anything is he?
like why would a grown ass man do this, putting his face out there singing about a diet plan. Goodness. Imagine being his missus, if he has one :sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.