Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez - 50 pages!! Hopefully he'll do a few more crazy lives losing his sh!t that'll give us something to talk about.
We are having no issues smashing through this thread now! After page 40 people suggest titles for the next thread name and then whoever’s got the most likes wins the thread title, but bear in mine we want it to be specific so it comes up when searching for 8020 lifestyle plan so we should include both that and his name in the next title xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are having no issues smashing through this thread now! After page 40 people suggest titles for the next thread name and then whoever’s got the most likes wins the thread title, but bear in mine we want it to be specific so it comes up when searching for 8020 lifestyle plan so we should include both that and his name in the next title xx
Got it!

haha when someone said 50 pages I thought that won't happen - it'll just fizzle out, thank goodness for the Jones family they could see it was getting boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I started this one and genuinely didn’t expect it to get so big!

the8020plan; dans got a grubby garden set, he’s not above a loaded threat

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, this whole thing is like a car crash in slow motion. Imagine having what is essentially quite a decent approach to fat loss, and building a successful business off of it. And then setting fire to it by failing to support your paying customers; failing to act on feedback (and by act on I mean IMPROVE your business, not lie/deny/attack); letting your ego make every decision; hanging your entire promotional strategy off of a couple who are clearly violent, have issues and have had NO media training; and putting all your energy into abusing and bullying and negativity, counting on the good will/desperation/brain washing of your paying customers that they will go along with it and/or not also become unhappy with (or too scared to raise a complaint about) the service they are receiving. It's like a case study of how not to operate.

And I do take issue with the criticism aimed at us or the other people raising the issue. This isn't a "sides" issue. People who take money from others need to be held to account, and bullies should always be exposed. Whanker is both of those things, and as this thread has evolved it has become apparent that he has surrounded himself by others just like him.

This is a calling out, not a tit for tat. There is a very important distinction to be made here, as classing it as anything else is a way to discredit and silence victims. The victims have a right to a voice. And by victim I mean everyone who has invested their time, money and trust in a man and business who very clearly do not deserve, respect or honour that. Not to mention those who have received death threats, targeted hate campaigns and damage to their mental health.

Part of me saw the Joneses as such victims. Whanker exploited Dan to piggy back on his following, and I think both of them seem intellectually challenged and vulnerable enough to have been manipulated. However, both have shown their true colours by throwing around death threats and false paedophilia accusations, so my attitude has changed. I do however stand by the fact that they do have intellectual and mentality issues that have led them to act this way when backed into a corner, a corner they are only in because of Whanker in the first place.

I think it's very telling that Whanker has gone very quiet since the tit hit the fan.

TITLE SUGGESTION: Dan Wheeler 80/20, all he does is RUIN lives (and reputations, and businesses).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is anyone here familiar with Dan Wheeler pre 8020? Alot of the posting is about 8020, but there is so much more gossip to be had about him personally over the last number of years.

His life is a car crash. He has been trying to go viral for years & years...always some big plan. He secretly filmed himself handing out Roses to girls in England, he made one of them videos where you have the signs explaining your mental health with fake tears included, he gave shares away of his original company in a "hugely anticipated" night then set up a new company so in theory the shares were worthless 🤣 he proposed on a bodybuilding stage to his now ex wife (she must have been tortured, but thankfully away from him now) put up a post looking to book Ed sheeran for his wedding (bare in mind this was at the height of ed sheeran 🤦), he wants to convert a camper to save dogs, he wants to feed school children, he wanted to save the homeless, he wanted 100 shags from tinder...the list goes on.

I got blocked from his insta long ago, I'm not on tiktok so don't see his sh!t there thank god.

He finds people, gets on social media tp tell us all how amazing they are how he wants to be best friends then overnight they are working for him...2 weeks later bam, they disappear never to be spoken about again.

The guy is in his 30s, goes on like a 15 year old, looks 50 with terrible teeth & body shape with an even worse mindset for a life & health coach.

He was an ambassador for BAA Clothing years ago for Phil Learney, did nothing only talk about it and Phil, as per usual overnight that went to nothing. All the actual professionals on SM like Phil, Ben Coomber and others want nothing to do with him.

He needs proper professional psychological help!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw him mention his "mate" Ben Coomber the other day and cringed. I followed Coomber for years, though not so much since my mental health fell apart, and thought please don't tell me he's another one I have to ditch!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw him mention his "mate" Ben Coomber the other day and cringed. I followed Coomber for years, though not so much since my mental health fell apart, and thought please don't tell me he's another one I have to ditch!

I will do 🙂 But hop you don't mind if I do it in a burner account for now, don't really want to put my personal account into the mix until I know what it's about...I'm not as strong as people like @Emj7969 to deal with any potential Whanker backlash!
Absolutely!!

Reactions: 1
Is anyone here familiar with Dan Wheeler pre 8020? Alot of the posting is about 8020, but there is so much more gossip to be had about him personally over the last number of years.

His life is a car crash. He has been trying to go viral for years & years...always some big plan. He secretly filmed himself handing out Roses to girls in England, he made one of them videos where you have the signs explaining your mental health with fake tears included, he gave shares away of his original company in a "hugely anticipated" night then set up a new company so in theory the shares were worthless 🤣 he proposed on a bodybuilding stage to his now ex wife (she must have been tortured, but thankfully away from him now) put up a post looking to book Ed sheeran for his wedding (bare in mind this was at the height of ed sheeran 🤦), he wants to convert a camper to save dogs, he wants to feed school children, he wanted to save the homeless, he wanted 100 shags from tinder...the list goes on.

I got blocked from his insta long ago, I'm not on tiktok so don't see his sh!t there thank god.

He finds people, gets on social media tp tell us all how amazing they are how he wants to be best friends then overnight they are working for him...2 weeks later bam, they disappear never to be spoken about again.

The guy is in his 30s, goes on like a 15 year old, looks 50 with terrible teeth & body shape with an even worse mindset for a life & health coach.

He was an ambassador for BAA Clothing years ago for Phil Learney, did nothing only talk about it and Phil, as per usual overnight that went to nothing. All the actual professionals on SM like Phil, Ben Coomber and others want nothing to do with him.

He’s more pathetic than I ever realised. And that Karen things she king dick making a tiktok today mentioning who I assume is us. she said it herself, she’s an overweight nessa impersonater. She’s in her 50s, grow up ya silly bint.

Reactions: 5
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at the walk today 😂 our “names” will be mud!
I really hope someone in his inner circle has the sense to tell him to bring an end to all this bullying though

• Haha

Let’s not forget the refusal to go topless on Loose Women cos he felt objectified - but at the time he was body building and strutted about in a tiny pair of pants ……

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget the refusal to go topless on Loose Women cos he felt objectified - but at the time he was body building and strutted about in a tiny pair of pants ……
Yes, but his only reason to refuse is because he thought that would be a bigger story. He's a helmet.

Everything he touches implodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it true that he was trying to sell hoodies with the 80/20 logo for £50?
Yep and refused to allow pesto return them when they didn’t fit

this man is just embarrassing himself at this point.
The thing is ………. I didn’t say he’d lost no weight on the plan. I said the majority of his weight had not been lost with the plan. That is still factually correct. (And the purpose was not to do him down - it was to show that if you thought all the weight had been lost on the plan - it hasn’t). At the time I made the video he had stopped losing cms ……. If he’s started again - great for him. I mean ….. really that’s the only response needed…….

And in that video I think I actually use the words “transformed his mobility” …….. and commend him on his hard work ……

obviously how very dare I

Last edited:
FB Page 'Chatting with Car'
28th April Dans lost 1st 4lb
29th April Dans lost 40.5cm
21 days later on 20th May Dans lost 5st :unsure:

From what I can see it says no where that he lost it prior to 8020 or after. The entire thing is misleading I dont think I know anyone who has lost 3stone 10lbs in 21 days from eating more and moving more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep and refused to allow pesto return them when they didn’t fit

The thing is ………. I didn’t say he’d lost no weight on the plan. I said the majority of his weight had not been lost with the plan. That is still factually correct. (And the purpose was not to do him down - it was to show that if you thought all the weight had been lost on the plan - it hasn’t). At the time I made the video he had stopped losing cms ……. If he’s started again - great for him. I mean ….. really that’s the only response needed…….

And in that video I think I actually use the words “transformed his mobility” …….. and commend him on his hard work ……

obviously how very dare I

This is where I think the Whanker manipulation has come in. Because NOTHING you said was incorrect or an attack on PhattDan/Carla. I get the feeling Wheeler has wound them up and let them loose to do his dirty work, and they've totally lost all perspective. Either that, or they simply don't comprehend what you were actually saying. Either way, there's no evidence of Wheeler trying to stop this, calm them down or address what they've clearly misunderstood, because he thinks this rage that they're on works to his advantage. So, either way he is the one fanning the flames, by intentionally or passively allowing it to continue. It all comes down to Whanker.

• Heart
FB Page 'Chatting with Car'
28th April Dans lost 1st 4lb
29th April Dans lost 40.5cm
21 days later on 20th May Dans lost 5st :unsure:

From what I can see it says no where that he lost it prior to 8020 or after. The entire thing is misleading I dont think I know anyone who has lost 3stone 10lbs in 21 days from eating more and moving more.
Exactly the point of my video

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.