Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what the F does Jarrod see in her????her slimy ex will be out next year so he will see SAAAAANTIAGO West Ham fans sing im forever blowing bubbles...MJ said that to his chimp and we know how that ended
He’s out next year??? That’s such a short sentence!!

Reactions: 3
So thats our pathetic justice system. yeah rip off old/vulnerable people and get 5 years and be put in 2.5 ..even when you go to prison it’s tv all day, playstation 3 meals a day plus snacks..oh don't let me forget more drugs then there is on the outside . Still I cant see that Bowden going to the corrupt and backward country of Qatar ...I wont be watching as if England are going to win anyway bunch of overpaid lazy dickheads

Reactions: 1
I don't find anything like that entertaining, how many more celebs are gunna go on free holiday for a TV show, not original now

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen this? Not sure if it’s Dani or not

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Or maybe the one he had the kid with - I think things are pretty sour between them

Reactions: 2

He's got some catching up to do with babysitting duties for his child.
Asif he’s out already 😟 he’s been in prison what a year?? Hardly a deterrent for anyone considering doing something similar some may say a year in prison is worth it to get the money he did from his scamming. Shocking

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her boyfriend, they’ve just started to seem really settled and happy together. Of course he knew what he was getting himself into though

Reactions: 2
Thought she’d be pregnant soon. Got to tie the boyfriend down.

The things she puts on social media always make it seem like he is her Son’s father too.

Reactions: 15