Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says on the Daily Mail the police are going to search her house to try and hidden assets.

Reactions: 6
I have 0 sympathy if it was my grandparents who lost there life savings for some boy to buy designer and throw 30 grams up his nose a night and she booked him a flight thinking he’d be spared jail but dumped him when he wasn’t she’s nothing but a enabler

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She goes on and on about her Grandad "Bruv"-she needs to think about how she would feel if something like that happened to him! Can you imagine the antics on her if it did? She was bad enough when Mark Wright took the piss out of her Dad at the V Festival 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm guessing she's still been completely silent since he got sentenced? I don't follow her but noticed there are no stories on her insta

Reactions: 4
She’s posted today on Insta - about a restock of her range on ITS
We need a eye roll reaction on here. She probably is stuck in a deal where she has to post every so often you can tell when "influencers" are being pushed to get content out, so fake

Reactions: 8
Someone on here referred to him as ‘mr beans love child’ and I can’t unsee it 😭😂
6D76C129-0042-4B9F-9610-64E2C0E11B3E.jpeg
AFC9664A-FCCB-483C-A73B-7C0E5E8D44D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s deleted it now! It hits a nerve with her because she probably hasn’t split up with him, she’s just saying she has to look good.

Reactions: 16

Moan, moan bloody moan. She got picked for Survival Of The Fittest because of who her dad is. She got picked for Love Island because of who her dad is. She got on Eastenders to do scenes with Mick Carter because that's her dad. If it wasn't for who her dad is she would still be a barmaid. She doesn't know what ill is. Ill is worrying about feeding your kids or paying the heating bill or having a life threatening condition. Ill is not waiting for the scenes you filmed with daddy to air to the public.

Reactions: 25

Moan, moan bloody moan. She got picked for Survival Of The Fittest because of who her dad is. She got picked for Love Island because of who her dad is. She got on Eastenders to do scenes with Mick Carter because that's her dad. If it wasn't for who her dad is she would still be a barmaid. She doesn't know what ill is. Ill is worrying about feeding your kids or paying the heating bill or having a life threatening condition. Ill is not waiting for the scenes you filmed with daddy to air to the public.
👏👏👏👏👏 Entitled, spoilt little brat! 😤

Reactions: 6

I am calling BS. It seems like she's strung together a story to try and save her career. She's got no proof he's got someone to stalk her. He's an horrible man but she's said it without showing a shred of proof and people will believe it because many people like her. The woman who dumped him to find fame on Love Island, dumped another guy, got back with her true love and only dumped him because she had to save her endorsements. Daddy as a Hammer will like his Princess being linked to a West Ham player even if it is only friends.

Reactions: 13

I am calling BS. It seems like she's strung together a story to try and save her career. She's got no proof he's got someone to stalk her. He's an horrible man but she's said it without showing a shred of proof and people will believe it because many people like her. The woman who dumped him to find fame on Love Island, dumped another guy, got back with her true love and only dumped him because she had to save her endorsements. Daddy as a Hammer will like his Princess being linked to a West Ham player even if it is only friends.
All PR to make her look like a victim. She must have some tv appearance coming up soon.

Reactions: 17
The guy that spied on her would not have to look too far to find her as she posts every minute of her life on social media 😝

Reactions: 13
I actually like Dani but her new post is proof that she’ll advertise anything! Are we really expected to believe that she’s used an app to find a baby sitter so she can go out with her mates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5