Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody babysitting advert? Wtf? Is she that thirsty ? And she will act the dumbo pretending she does use them and doesn’t know what the backlash is for. She probably knew far more about her ex’s antics then she wants to let on too

Reactions: 7
A quick call with the sitter, yeah because we want to leave our kids with a stranger off an app based on a paragraph. I don't want to sound like a snowflake but no way would I use it , I get people would have to be checked etc but I would never feel comfortable

Reactions: 22
Wow! Never had a bad word to say about Dani previously, I’ve never given her a second thought really. But oh my god. Letting a total stranger in to your home to provide childcare, because a catch up with the girls is long overdue?! WTF? Is she being serious. She’s not exactly hard done by. She’s just got back from a holiday, it’s not like she’s been locked in a tower her whole life. I know a single mum that is an NHS nurse, who is crippled financially. Nobody is long overdue a break more than her. Not only could she not afford a night out but even if she could she would never ever leave her kids with a stranger from the internet to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dani ranting on her stories about it 😭 I highly doubt she even uses the app herself, the fact she says people have been judging her for things they know nothing about, and that she ‘doesn’t owe any explanation to anyone’. Well, maybe if she put up a post stating her side of the story regarding her baby daddy’s fraud, people wouldn’t speculate the worst. I use to like her but she’s so self pitying, boo hoo, people have commented their opinions on your public social media on an advert you’ve been paid to promote. Like stfu, you’ve been paid, take your wage and move on to your next fake promotion. Life must be so hard for you, people leaving comments about a crappy app and questioning about the fact your ex boyfriend frauded two elderly men. She’s lucky to have any social media presence at all imo, least of all a paid one

Reactions: 14
I think she probably knows it was wrong. Surely the ad was fake and she didn’t actually leave her son with someone she found on an app…
If she did.. she’s absolute lost it.
If she didn’t she’s proving our point. Definitely not going to catch on.

Reactions: 5
There’s no way she uses that app herself. I’ve got no issue with people choosing to use it if that’s what they want to do, like she said some people don’t have family/a support system to help. The problem is her promoting it like she actually uses it!

Reactions: 7
She’s such a spoiled indulged little chav
Wahh wahh people being mean to me. Nowhere near as mean as your scumbag boyfriend was to elderly vulnerable people. Beg off

Reactions: 18
Omg her voice is like nails on a chalk board, sounds so uneducated, if it wasn’t for her father who is another twit with an annoying voice she would be just like us normal folk with a normal 9-5, just not in a call centre with that voice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It doesn't ever take her long to move on from someone. She seems to struggle to stay single and feels the need to be always in a relationship even if the previous one hasn't long ended.

Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with shaming her for having sex with different men. However, RE her scumbag ex, she generally is either criminally thick or a complete bad apple

Her “career” is supposedly based on showing good judgement to women her age or younger and advising them on courses of action and products to buy, and I wouldn’t trust her to shut the front door at this point. She doesn’t seem to see the need to repair this trust. She’s going to ruin her own extraordinary luck if she keeps this up

“What would Danni do” indeed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with shaming her for having sex with different men. However, RE her scumbag ex, she generally is either criminally thick or a complete bad apple

Her “career” is supposedly based on showing good judgement to women her age or younger and advising them on courses of action and products to buy, and I wouldn’t trust her to shut the front door at this point. She doesn’t seem to see the need to repair this trust. She’s going to ruin her own extraordinary luck if she keeps this up

“What would Danni do” indeed
I have to agree with this. I actually really liked Dani. She seemed so warm and normal. I know nowadays it seems only fame hungry people go on love island, but it seemed believable that she wasn’t after fame as such but perhaps being more in the public eye, boosting her popularity and in turn getting deals that people would believe and buy into.

The claims she had no idea about the ex etc are just ridiculous. As someone said before, it was all in the press! They seemed like the type of couple who didn’t work together but couldn’t keep apart. Despite his crimes and knowing he would likely get into big trouble she chose to still have a baby with him. I’m not sure I believe the new footballer boyfriend is genuine. I suspect she wants it to look like she’s moving on but is secretly waiting for the ex to come out of prison. She complains about the press but she knows how to get certain stories she wants out there.

Reactions: 10
I liked Dani Dyer on loved island. I thought she was quite sweet and I liked her with Jack. I just don't get why she went back to an ex and had a baby with him. She's very naive and stupid. I read somewhere that she was really struggling to come to terms with being a mum when baby arrived probably because the father is irresponsible!! Doesn't look like Jack Finchham is having a great time in life either right now .

Reactions: 12
She's an absolute car crash. Quite how she's pulled a premiership footballer is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
aside from sticking by her ex for far too long, I do quite like Dani but omg she does not look 25!!!!
118CCA44-E7D8-49A8-8AE0-C26E6B806A55.jpeg
2B3B3E70-D397-42B8-B244-A4C4704663B8.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Seriously what the F does Jarrod see in her????her slimy ex will be out next year so he will see SAAAAANTIAGO West Ham fans sing im forever blowing bubbles...MJ said that to his chimp and we know how that ended

Reactions: 2