Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if they’d be here any day as she’d spoken about having a C section and her posts last weekend seemed to indicate babies were coming. I’m curious to see what their names are, they’re so sweet.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where Dani went to school? Danny was interviewed saying he sent all his kids to private school and I was interested, as obviously it doesn’t fit with her current career (in a way??)!

Does anyone know where Dani went to school? Danny was interviewed saying he sent all his kids to private school and I was interested, as obviously it doesn’t fit with her current career (in a way??)!
There’s loads of private schools near where the Dyers live, not necessarily prestigious. No idea where she went but wouldn’t be surprised if she went to Braeside or Brentwood.

Staying with the S theme then! Summer is lovely but Star is a bit out there. Definitely not the worst I've heard though!

Reactions: 7
Not a fan of her. I think she’s talentless and has got where she is through other people. Her dad getting her on love island and then a cameo on Eastenders. Then she gets lucky again getting knocked up by a West Ham player.

Reactions: 10
Not a fan of her. I think she’s talentless and has got where she is through other people. Her dad getting her on love island and then a cameo on Eastenders. Then she gets lucky again getting knocked up by a West Ham player.
I'd agree that she's not talented, and that she's rode off the back of her dads fame, but she does seem likeable, and harmless.

Reactions: 13
Staying with the S theme then! Summer is lovely but Star is a bit out there. Definitely not the worst I've heard though!
Wonder who picked which name. Sure she said that she had picked one and her boyfriend had picked the other.

Reactions: 4
The names would be ok but imagine dani and Danny saying them

summmahh and starrraahh

Reactions: 4
Those pictures are making me want to do something irresponsible with my uterus like have another bloody baby.

So adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's a plain Jane that no one would look twice at.. its only because of her crap actor father that we know her.

Her footballer boyfriend was probably a fan of her dad that's how she landed him and then she trapped him with the pregnancy.

Summer is a pretty name ( bog standard there's Summers everywhere now though),
but Star is ridiculous and like a dog's name.

when's her son's father due out of prison?.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think she's a plain Jane that no one would look twice at.. its only because of her crap actor father that we know her.

Her footballer boyfriend was probably a fan of her dad that's how she landed him and then she trapped him with the pregnancy.

💯 agree with everything you’ve written.

What a sad sap she is imo. Why the duck does she get knocked up within weeks of getting with someone !?
Reeks of desperation .

Reactions: 6

I'm pretty sure her boys father is already out think he got out at end of last year

Reactions: 6
Bet she hates her son seeing his dad...

or does he?.

I wonder if she allows him to have him?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t noticed any articles recently, but I don’t follow Sammy on Instagram so maybe he’s still been posting about seeing Santi on there, but he was definitely seeing him a few months ago.

Reactions: 2
💯 agree with everything you’ve written.

What a sad sap she is imo. Why the duck does she get knocked up within weeks of getting with someone !?
Reeks of desperation .

Because he’s a premiership footballer and she needed a meal ticket. I agree that she’s not much looks wise and has no talent.

Reactions: 9