Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy for them. Jarrod seems really sweet and 100000 times better than the ex. Twins though....jeeeeez! As a WHU fan I hope Jarrod doesn't get too many sleepless nights 😂

Reactions: 14
Got to hand it to her though shes sorted for life with a footballer not that she wasnt already loaded but shes landed on her feet now.

Reactions: 20
Thought she’d be pregnant soon. Got to tie the boyfriend down.

The things she puts on social media always make it seem like he is her Son’s father too.
I’d rather him be my childrens father then a conman lol

Reactions: 9
Known the guy fives mins and already having kids! These people give themselves no time to really get to know and enjoy each other 👀

Reactions: 12
Identical twin girls.

The other Z listers will be annoyed because she’s gonna get lots of attention from brands and media.

Reactions: 11
She’s got a documentary on channel 4 about anxiety/being a parent. Currently watching it she comes across very normal so far!

Reactions: 3
She’s got a documentary on channel 4 about anxiety/being a parent. Currently watching it she comes across very normal so far!
I won’t watch because I can’t stand her, but it would be interesting to know if she actually interviews parents who have like extreme levels and have proper service support or if it’s just a ‘I feel anxious, but I can magic it away a bit with money and freebies, and I’m just gonna talk about me and stuff for an hour’ As I think every new parent has anxiety, but not everyone has the same support system. And I hate those psudeo celeb things where actually the issue is nowhere near as bad as it is for anyone else, it’s just ‘normal’ but it’s all about making it into something to watch. Where as people who have it worse remain unheard.

Reactions: 7
I won’t watch because I can’t stand her, but it would be interesting to know if she actually interviews parents who have like extreme levels and have proper service support or if it’s just a ‘I feel anxious, but I can magic it away a bit with money and freebies, and I’m just gonna talk about me and stuff for an hour’ As I think every new parent has anxiety, but not everyone has the same support system. And I hate those psudeo celeb things where actually the issue is nowhere near as bad as it is for anyone else, it’s just ‘normal’ but it’s all about making it into something to watch. Where as people who have it worse remain unheard.
spoilers/potential triggers below…
she spoke with a mother who had experienced loss with baby number 1 and subsequently went into early labour with baby number 3, another mother who had been in a psychiatric unit and a couple of others. She spoke with her family about her anxiety and explained she started on sertraline when she was a teenager due to her anxiety. She also chatted a bit about her and Jarrods relationship, and she mentioned how she had a miscarriage prior to santi and her anxiety is heightened when pregnant and will often have extra scans to reassure herself the babies are okay. Danny also spoke about anxiety/rehab. It wasn’t groundbreaking or anything new but it was very honest and I imagine it may help someone in a similar position to how Dani or the other mums featured. She came across well and honest and at one point she went for a scan because she felt she hadn’t felt the twins move and you could see she was anxious and the relief left her once the doctor confirmed the twins were okay.

Reactions: 2
spoilers/potential triggers below…
she spoke with a mother who had experienced loss with baby number 1 and subsequently went into early labour with baby number 3, another mother who had been in a psychiatric unit and a couple of others. She spoke with her family about her anxiety and explained she started on sertraline when she was a teenager due to her anxiety. She also chatted a bit about her and Jarrods relationship, and she mentioned how she had a miscarriage prior to santi and her anxiety is heightened when pregnant and will often have extra scans to reassure herself the babies are okay. Danny also spoke about anxiety/rehab. It wasn’t groundbreaking or anything new but it was very honest and I imagine it may help someone in a similar position to how Dani or the other mums featured. She came across well and honest and at one point she went for a scan because she felt she hadn’t felt the twins move and you could see she was anxious and the relief left her once the doctor confirmed the twins were okay.
i actually watched some of it and I found it a hard watch in terms of the ‘me-ness’ as some of her anxiety comes from judgement, but that comes from putting yourself out there. She didn’t have to do what she did, and I admit I do judge celebs who go ‘but anxiety, but I’m going to lay my life out so people can see it all’
It was interesting with the other mums.
But I jsut can’t find her relatable and I can only assume she got this gig because of her name or it had been paid for by elsewhere as channel four aren’t normally that fluffy around these things. But I think as much that’s because im finding that tonnes on influencers seem to be trying to push into the whole documentary market and it’s jsut coming across a bit try hard now. I can’t be doing with Stacey Dooley, but at the same time she earnt her stripes and chose interesting stories not just something that could be about her. If she really wanted to be harder edge and do this properly, then I’d love to see her do something around elder fraud or prisoners wives etc. as yeah, she didn’t make her ex do this, but she’s just glossed ever like it never happened, other than ‘but me’ when she came out of it ok.

Reactions: 1