Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures of her taking his car back are clearly set up too. Dani is trying to do her best sad face but she’s not a very good actress unfortunately! She knew what he did and still got pregnant by him. He was supposed to go on trial for it when her baby was just weeks old but it got postponed due to covid. Does she really expect everyone to believe she didn’t know, anyone who read the article about it knows what happened so surely she did too. Let’s hope no one gives her the exclusive for how she’s a heartbroken single mum now blah blah blah but we all know they will just like ferne mccann.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is totally a PR stunt. She knew what he did and didn’t care. They probably thought he would escape jail time and it would all be forgotten. She’s just as bad as him and I hope she loses a load of deals. Anyone that steals someone’s life savings need to be put away!

Reactions: 25
Just seen that bit in the Mail about her getting rid of the car, so what happened to the Holiday she was suppose to be going on?

Reactions: 11
So she booked a holiday because she expected him to get off! What a joke.
The facts are any decent human would know he doesn’t deserve to get off. End of. Get in the bin both of you.

Reactions: 24
Can't say I feel sorry for her
I don’t either.

And I read the Daily Mail article and most of it was already published so how can she say she didn’t know the extent of it? Yes it went into a bit more detail but she can’t deny she didn’t know he conned money out of 2 elderly men?

Reactions: 13
The details have been in the press for over a year. How did we know the extent but she didn't?! The "extent" is actually pretty irrelevant-finding out that my partner duped someone out of anything would be enough for me-even a pound! The fact that they were elderly, vulnerable men who trusted him makes it even more sick.
Her "people" saying that he had played it down to her so she didn't think it was serious just doesn't ring true-it was serious enough for him to be taken to court! How serious does conning elderly men need to be?! I have no patience for the naive little girl act 🙄

Reactions: 19
The fact is that this first came to light in February 2020 and she still chose to stay with him and get pregnant by him. She’s just as much of an idiot as he is. What a great role model for your child, having a conman for a dad.

Reactions: 21
She knew all along and had all her comments on pics with him turned off for ages. The only picture she kept comments on was the Easter one, but that got turned off the day after the story broke.
Look at the post below that first pic is the baby where it says happy birthday to my boyfriend blah blah blah
The comments are still open and people have said stuff the last few days

Reactions: 2
They're both lowlife cunts and she needs to be binned by all brands working with her.

Reactions: 17
Look at the post below that first pic is the baby where it says happy birthday to my boyfriend blah blah blah
The comments are still open and people have said stuff the last few days
She’s switched nearly all of them off but she’s missed two I think. The Easter one got a lot of comments bc it was higher up but she switched it off after the story broke. I can see less than 10 comments under her baby scan post mentioning it and someone defending her under that 🤢 it’s not gonna hurt her because she will just play the innocent victim. A quick look at her Instagram shows all the ads/sponsorships she has. I wouldn’t want my brand associated with defrauding the elderly.

Reactions: 8
Looks like companies haven't been put off, just had this PR round robin email through looking for coverage. Shame the brands still want to be connected with her IMO.
Urgh that PR email is gross. Poor kid being used as a content baby for brand stuff. And so odd the brand hasn't picked up on the 'not so happy families' (aka Dani as a fraudster's moll) image she probably now has. Have they not read the news?

Reactions: 12