Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot staying with him. My babiie and in the style need to cut ties with her if that’s what she’s doing. No chance I’d be buying anything of hers now if I know it’s gonna be potentially lining his pockets if they’re still a ‘family’
I think that Surf cut ties with her when it came out first.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been thinking about this since I read about it. It’s so upsetting. Those gentlemen had worked hard all their lives but I bet he has never done an honest days work in his. Truly vile. And I know she didn’t do it herself, but how can she just keep posting on social media as though everything is normal. I would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I get it wasn’t her who did it but if she’s going to stand by him then you’re right she could’ve lent him the cash to pay them back!!
But I’m sure she was happy to receive the gifts from her mans scum goings on

• Angry
Reactions: 14
But I’m sure she was happy to receive the gifts from her mans scum goings on
Exactly. There are plenty of photos of both of them living their best life. Holidays, spa days, yer man even got personalised plates for his merc.
I would say if he had returned all their money, he would have gotten off jail. He might have got community work instead. The judge said that he had shown no remorse. If Dani could afford to book a holiday, she could have coughed up the cash. They are both as guilty as each other. Living it up in a 3/4 of a million pound House. The neck of the both of them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly. There are plenty of photos of both of them living their best life. Holidays, spa days, yer man even got personalised plates for his merc.
I would say if he had returned all their money, he would have gotten off jail. He might have got community work instead. The judge said that he had shown no remorse. If Dani could afford to book a holiday, she could have coughed up the cash. They are both as guilty as each other. Living it up in a 3/4 of a million pound House. The neck of the both of them.
I hope she loses everything and piss’ of into obscurity!

Reactions: 19
There’s an article in the daily mail today saying she’s split with him and had no idea how bad it was 🙄damage control

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah she will do a Fearne, alleged split and then get papped taking the kid to prison for visits then go quiet. So predictable.
She can’t be so stupid as to him pleading guilty and he’d get community service and they swan off to Ibiza surely??

Reactions: 12

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wow so stay with him right up until the point he is thrown into jail, but doesn’t think to dump him before getting pregnant! What a dumb witch, duck off dani with your oh woe is me routine

Reactions: 17
Either she really didn't realise (🙄) or she only dumped him when it looked like he would be jailed. Silly person.
Thing is this he would have been arrested a good while ago. These kind of cases take a long time to get to court and would no doubt have been delayed by Covid, so I suspect she already knew about this before she even got pregnant. Agree that she'll just do a Fearne McCann.

**Edit - To add he was initially bailed for this in Feb 2020 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...-kimmence-bailed-charges-conning-elderly-men/ She didn't give birth until 2021. She will have known all about the charges when it came out in the court case as well but only chose to dump him when she realised he wasn't getting away with it :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was just reading about what he did to those poor men. What a vile piece of scum he is.
This quote made me so sad

Mr Haynes, who had a career in the RAF before his retirement, said in a statement: 'In one go all the savings I have accrued over my working life were wiped out. My bank account shows zero.

'I have been sick with worry at my situation and have lost a lot of weight from stress and worry

She should have split up with him when it all came out, She is tainted by association and I hope that she loses opportunities now.
Oh that is so sad. Some people have no soul 😥💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually like Dani but I don’t know if I believe that she didn’t know the extent of it. Sounds like damage control - she could hardly stay with him and continue to get the sponsorships/ads/brand deals etc

Saw the daily mail article came straight here. I agree its all damage control and a PR stunt to distance herself from him and make it seem like she doesnt agree. But the time to not agree was when he was charged. She is now alleging she didnt know the extent of the crime? Absolute BS. All the details are now out in the open and we can all see what a scumbag he is for ripping off elderly vulnerable people. No amount of positive PR can spin this. Agree she will be taking the baby to the jail and then it will be a hello magazine cover of " he has learned his lesson and so remorseful " when they get back together. She is a foolish girl. I hope he rots.

I actually like Dani but I don’t know if I believe that she didn’t know the extent of it. Sounds like damage control - she could hardly stay with him and continue to get the sponsorships/ads/brand deals etc
Girls like her make me sick. As if she didnt have a bleeping clue, typical girl chasing lads who think they are big time wheeler and dealers. He is ugly as sin as well...mr beans lovechild.

I hope she gets dropped by all brands as she is guilty with association

Reactions: 20
How handy that they have split up. If your partner was arrested you would want to know everything and it has been widely covered in the press. They will have talked about this an agreed to ‘split’ so she can continue earning.

Reactions: 15
So she stayed in a relationship with a scumbag who was charged with a terrible crime, then got pregnant.

Then continued to post pictures of them as a happy family and enjoying luxury holidays/experiences, getting a new house, while he was awaiting court.

Now he's been jailed, I bet it'll be all 'I'm so upset and please respect my family's privacy at this difficult time'.

It was probably a very difficult time for the victims and their families, waiting this long for justice and seeing his luxury lifestyle flaunted for the world to see.

At the very least she's added to the victims pain - terrible behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, a source revealed that the heartbroken Love Island star, 26, is working on life as a single parent with their son Santiago, seven months, after her boyfriend was jailed for a £34k scam.

They said: 'She is absolutely floored by what's happened with Sammy. She knows she has to make massive changes in her life and she's so distraught
Heartbroken and distraught???? Did anyone see her Instagram story yesterday AFTER he had been sentenced??? She was smiling away looking all happy chatting some rubbish about her child that nobody should care about.

Reactions: 13