Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elders in their 90s!....CHAMPION bleep...he deserve a shower beating

Reactions: 15
It says in the article that he saved up 10000 pounds to return to them.
The cheek of him. He didn't even return all of their money. I hope that he serves every day of his sentence. If Dani was any good, she should have loaned him the money to repay the full amount. She has plenty of cash.

Reactions: 28
It says in the article that he saved up 10000 pounds to return to them.
The cheek of him. He didn't even return all of their money. I hope that he serves every day of his sentence. If Dani was any good, she should have loaned him the money to repay the full amount. She has plenty of cash.
This!!! 👏🏻

Reactions: 12
I get it wasn’t her who did it but if she’s going to stand by him then you’re right she could’ve lent him the cash to pay them back!!

Reactions: 18
im surprised her dad has stood for it (yes, I know she’s an adult ad its not the dark ages!!!!) but sje seems to value his opinion and he doesn’t seem to rhe type to think robbing old people is ok….

I always thought he was a creepy, Mr-Bean-lookin shithead!

I'm not Dani's biggest fan but I can't fathom what she is doing with that low life.

I get it wasn’t her who did it but if she’s going to stand by him then you’re right she could’ve lent him the cash to pay them back!!
Would you want it though? He shouldn’t have tried to live the celeb lifestyle. It pisses me off, no marks like him get everything and life the highlife and it’s either all credit cards then go bankrupt or through crime like this and drugs. And then there’s young kids wanting to be Dani and Sammy, having babies they can’t afford in rented houses that cost a bomb with range rovers on a sodding tesco wage. Because no one values hard work anymore

and yep, thats an angry rant, but then try and tell teens that Instagram etc gets you nowhere when all they see is this.

Reactions: 16
I worked with a girl some years back who’s boyfriend did the same as this except much worse. It killed me when I’d hear how he escaped jail, kept setting up new companies and getting away with it. There were numerous news articles about it and I heard from other colleagues the extent of things. She’d always whine how her friends had dropped her and didn’t bother with her. It was so hard to stay composed and bite my tongue to stop myself saying they had dropped her because she was with a criminal.

I had no choice but to stay friendly as we worked next to each other 9-5 mon-fri. Her boyfriend was vile, cruel and nasty to her, gaslighted her and she was regularly off sick after arguments with him, but she still stayed even when they’d have their house raided by police and trading standards on the regular due to a tip off. She’d come in raging about it and I hated working with her. I always wanted to say he needs to be caught and jailed. I couldn’t wait to leave that job and surprisingly (maybe to her) I never spoke to her again. A couple of years ago I noticed his business partner was jailed but no mention of him sadly. They did sell their house and I thought she was single but noticed she’s having a baby, so I think they’re still together but keeping him off social media.

These people are never sorry and never care who they’ve ripped off. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s back out and doing it again. I’m really shocked Dani is standing by him and that her dad is ok with that. Always thought they had morals and were decent people.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised that she is happy to have her reputation tarnished by standing by him.

Reactions: 7
She’s an idiot staying with him. My babiie and in the style need to cut ties with her if that’s what she’s doing. No chance I’d be buying anything of hers now if I know it’s gonna be potentially lining his pockets if they’re still a ‘family’

Reactions: 11
I highly doubt she wouldn't have been aware of what he did when she was with him, before Love Island. What is it with these reality stars seeking out criminals for partners?!

Someone mentioned about other TOWIE members, Michael Hassini was involved in a boiler room scam and I think Dan Edgar defrauded people through a supposed diamond investment. I take a particular interest as I work investigating financial crime. What I don't understand is why ITV will still have these people on, but if they're caught with drugs it's a straight suspension. Personally I would have no involvement with scum like this, robbing someone's life savings is almost the lowest of the low, it's always vulnerable people they target.

Unfortunately white collar criminals rarely get the punishment they deserve and often end up doing it again. I'm glad he got a custodial sentence but still doesn't seem enough.

Also as a final point to my rant , Cheska from Love Island a couple of years ago had a fraudulent FX trading account on Instagram called CheskaFX that mysteriously disappeared when she went in the villa. I recognised her instantly on the show as she's very striking and beautiful and had been looking at these accounts myself through my work. Interesting read on these kind of accounts that are still being peddled by z list tramps https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/apr/19/wolves-of-instagram-jordan-belmont-social-media-traders Thankfully the FCA are doing more about them but there's so many it must be impossible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The absolute cheek of them booking a holiday because they thought he would get away with it. Why have a baby with someone who isn’t going to be there for the key moments with their son. Both of them are a disgrace, shame on her for standing by him

• Angry
Reactions: 27

She EXPECTED him to get off- I can’t decide if it’s arrogance developed by someone minimally talented who got lucky because of a family name, so expects the whole world to go their way. or just plain stupidity, I’m astounded!!
I read that and I'm just appalled at her attitude, what planet is she on?

Reactions: 14

She EXPECTED him to get off- I can’t decide if it’s arrogance developed by someone minimally talented who got lucky because of a family name, so expects the whole world to go their way. or just plain stupidity, I’m astounded!!
i was reading the article and read his name as scammy instead of sammy and honestly it suits him

Reactions: 13