Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just stumbled across her vlog channel.
seems to only have been started a week ago, surprised it’s taken her this long to set one up!
anyone follow her or watch it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what sentence he got? I agree, it's odd she's posting normally and he never features on her feed

Reactions: 1
She’s wished her dad and grandad a happy father’s day but no mention of Sammy.

Can’t find his Instagram account either so he must have deleted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s wished her dad and grandad a happy father’s day but no mention of Sammy.

Can’t find his Instagram account either so he must have deleted it.
I think it’s now private. If I looked at the right thing she follows a sk. something.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure all her pics recently have been at her parents house. Reckon he's been sent to prison and somehow managed a media block,or sentencing postponed. Or he's done a runner!!!
Edit..... Just seen in press it was delayed. Still strange she didn't acknowledge him on Father's Day

Reactions: 9
I think she knows it’s bad for her image to still be with him so she’s just pretending he’s not there.

She cares about her image too much to do that. She knows how damaging it could be for her

Reactions: 2
Sooooo odd! I agree it's not good for her squeaky clean image. She looks like a brilliant mum. A real natural. She needs to bin him off

Reactions: 9
I’ve just stumbled across her vlog channel.
seems to only have been started a week ago, surprised it’s taken her this long to set one up!
anyone follow her or watch it?
I quite like her I'll have a look
Did her boyfriend get off the charges of fraud

I've watched a couple of her videos since coming across her channel recently. I must admit I quite like her. Have always had a soft spot for her since her Love Island days. She seems pretty down to earth and quite a genuine person. Don't understand why her baby wears a bracelet though...!?

Reactions: 3
Personally loved her on Love Island, however since she stood by this bf and had a child with him i've lsot all respect for her

Personally loved her on Love Island, however since she stood by this bf and had a child with him i've lsot all respect for her
I agree I thought she came across lovely on love island. This is the same bf she was with before love island and she had to of known what the lowlife was upto

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m sure she is just publicly distancing herself due to the nature of her ‘brand’. There is a lot of very understandable anger about his crime so she is doing a Fearne and will do a crying interview and poor me statement. Just a cynical guess 😏

Reactions: 13
ED7F6406-5DD7-4F16-8A2C-61976A9A0A9F.png

how rude. Your child’s digestive system will effect others peoples lives when he has issues that need help and tax payers money is used for the nhs to help him. Technically that does effect other people, never mind effecting the kid forever

Reactions: 7