Dani Dyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that rat of a boyfriend of hers has pleaded guilty this morning of scamming the elderly men out of 34k 🤬 How she can be with someone like that is beyond me!
I didn't know anything about what he did until browsing here. I'm in shock and is she still with him ?? 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This has changed my opinion of her. How can you support someone who has knowingly scammed vulnerable people to line his pockets? Would there be anyone who would disagree that it's morally wrong?
It's one thing to forgive someone who has wronged you but to publicly support someone who does this to people is all kinds of wrong.
It wouldn't matter to me if I'd just had a baby with the person, I could never support that.

Reactions: 9
It is interesting that Sammy was meant to have been sentenced yesterday and that it has been kept out of the press.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It is interesting that Sammy was meant to have been sentenced yesterday and that it has been kept out of the press.
Noticed today that there has been no mention of it. Not even any record of it on the court website, unless he goes by a different name

Reactions: 5
How can it be kept out of the press? He's hardly anyone of importance that could pay to keep his name out of it?

Reactions: 1
Anyone see her on eastenders yesterday? Thought it was a really unnecessary scene

Looked online and absolutely nothing there. Does she really have that good a PR team?

There must have been something official from the courts about the sentencing as they wouldn’t hold it because some sub zlister might be upset. Unless the sentencing got moved to another date.
If you know the date and court you can look it up.

Reactions: 3
Is he in prison? He's never on her socials.
I was wondering that the court case was last week

I see that rat of a boyfriend of hers has pleaded guilty this morning of scamming the elderly men out of 34k 🤬 How she can be with someone like that is beyond me!
I hope he gets some sort of punishment wonder if her dad likes him. Not many dads would be happy about her being with a criminal

Reactions: 4
Can’t seem to find anywhere what his sentence is…does anyone know? I’d find it hard to believe he wasn’t sent to prison

Reactions: 3