Dancing with the Stars Ireland - RTÉ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the scoring to be honest. Ellen did a pretty technical dance with lots of lifts etc and had a last minute partner switch up in the last 24 hours. I couldn’t believe they didn’t score her a bit higher. Jordan’s dance with Emily was fantastic as was Nina and Pasquales so I don’t understand how they didn’t get the full 30 but Erica did.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I see Gorka and Nancy from strictly commenting on Pasquale’s posts. I bet we will lose him to strictly 😭😭
I loved Jordan’s dance on Sunday. I’ve rewatched it a few times and I normally don’t bother.

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching? I know Mathew will sail into the final but it’s a shame as the other three really deserve it.

Anyone watching? I know Mathew will sail into the final but it’s a shame as the other three really deserve it.

Really want Nina to win. She's grown as a person over the last few weeks and doesn't appear cocky like Erica can do sometimes.

• Heart
Sorry to say it but Erica is playing on Denys being from Ukraine so obviously

Yeah she absolutely is. She does the same with being mixed race. It’s really annoying and glad someone else has noticed on the Ukraine front. Annoyingly shes gonna get to the final top along with Mathew.

Must be down to Ellen and Nina now?

Jordan is the underdog to watch out for I think, cheeky chappie thats a great dancer and seems to be a lovely lad. I'd love for Nina to win it though.

I think it'll be Erica and Matthew in the dance off tonight, Matthew to go.

Hopefully Mathew will get to dance off as no way he’d go through. I don’t think he will though. It’ll be between the other three.

Finally - well done to him for getting this far but a place in the finale would have been ridiculous. I wonder if he’ll admit to being with Laura now or whoever the gf is.

Finally - well done to him for getting this far but a place in the finale would have been ridiculous. I wonder if he’ll admit to being with Laura now or whoever the gf is.

Did they kiss just there on their dance off dance at the end?!

Reactions: 2
I loved Nina’s paso.That drop was unreal.
I think Jordan or Nina will win on the day but all 4 deserve it.
Salome and Jordan look good together I think...👀 she seems more relaxed on camera now than she was a few weeks ago.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.