Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I actually think Amy’s skate off routine is better than Lady Leshurr’s but Amy barely skated solo on the ice and LL did a fair bit more of that.

I know very little on skating but really like Joe’s choreography

edit: glad LL went through though

Reactions: 5

Freckles

Chatty Member
Caprice has been seen out with her new skating partner. Surely she will be kicked out this week based on her diva behaviour?!
I don't think its fair on the others that she didn't skate last week and still got through 🤷‍♀️

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Back in the day Dancing on Ice used to be so good, but this is just a steaming pile of excrement. It has been ever since it was rebooted. I don’t why they ever brought it back?

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Not to sound heartless but I find it odd that she’s been given the week off for this...you have to perform through an injury but get to skip a week for losing a grandparent.

I remember when my grandad passed away, I wasn’t allowed any compassionate leave from my normal job as it was for immediate blood relatives (mum, dad, sibling, child).

If they have two skaters out this week it seems a bit unfair to eliminate another contestant. Surely they could defer it by a week and just do a double elimination when everyone is back?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Anyone else pissed off with the judges’ obvious bias towards Libby? 😫😫 Ben deserved a place in the final more than her

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I know lots of you are down on the show this series, but I still absolutely love it. I'm livid with how unfair they've been to Faye and Hamish

• Angry

glasgow27

VIP Member
Poor Lukasz - first out twice in a row, was also first out twice in the original run and first out on the Swedish version.

• Sad