Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I want to see Jayne and Chris do the bolero to celebrate the 37th anniversary. I am not wanting to see Rita Ora .

Reactions: 5

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Strictly only had one couple have to withdraw due to a positive test and IAC didn’t have anyone catch it all Clearly they are not as Covid safe as they should be. If there’s an outbreak on the show then I don’t really see how it can stay on air?

It’s a good thing they’ve paired two blokes, it’s 2020 and all that shite!

But. The way H is bleating on about it is like he’s split the bastard atom.

Chill out a bit love. It’s making me not want to watch his bit.

That outfit he had on tonight was a bit out there wasn’t it!

Restless Native

VIP Member
I saw him on Sunday Brunch (I think) when it was first announced, he was really honest and said he's only doing it to pay his mortgage, isn't enjoying the training at all but has to stay until he's voted off or doesn't get his full fee. So I kind of hope he stays in a while 😂
Just got the golden ticket 😄

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
It would be good to see Joe win but I reckon it will be Perri. He’s been the one to stand out from the start. But joe has made so much improvement, he really would deserve it

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Perri and Vanessa’s bolero was sublime, ok joe did well, most improved blah blah but perri was by far the best skater, another Stacey dooley🙄

Rayne

VIP Member
It’s just so dire nowadays isn’t it. I haven’t liked it since it came back but I think the worst change was when torvill and dean became judges rather than coaches. They are dire judges with no personality and the quality of dances is so bad now they don’t come up with the choreography each week for them. It’s got even worse since Jason left too, the whole judging panel needs binning

nbt

VIP Member
I miss seeing Dan skating on the ice. Hoping he’s part of some of the pro performances this year.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The thing is when DOI first started it wasn‘t a direct rip off of Strictly. It was enjoyable in its own way. They had stuff like the required element and had theme weeks way before Strictly started doing them.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think I’d rather watch paint drying than sit through another two hours of this drivel!

• Heart