Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with this show?! Gutted for Hamish and also for Faye because I'm not too keen on Matt Evers. I get weird vibes from him.
He comes off unhinged on Twitter - aggressive to anyone who doesn't like his celeb and spouts tons of 'woke' opinions.

Reactions: 5

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Look at myleene big smiles now camera is on her

Myleene is big mates with Holly

And Jason big mates with Phil if you know what I mean!

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
Just caught up on last night’s episode - grrrr I am so cross about the judges’ favouritism of Libby! Don’t get me wrong, her achievements have been amazing and I have a daughter with a disability myself so I truly appreciate what’s she’s done. But Ben really deserved a place in the final! I absolutely feel they’ve just done this for the publicity, the same way they made such a big deal of being the first talent show to feature a gay couple - it’s like they can brag that they’ve ticked all these PC boxes this year!

glasgow27

VIP Member
Mark Hanretty, Billie's professional, is the same every year. Picks his partner up, puts them down, pulls them round, picks them up, puts them down. No solo skating whatsoever!
Poor guy always gets mediocre partners so I guess it does get same old for him as well.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I didn't think Rufus Hound deserved the golden ticket? Lady LeShurr didn't deserve to be in the skate off. She was underscored by the panel. I I've never heard of her before.? I guess some have more fans at home voting than others. Denise shouldn't have skated until this week. To give her injury more time to recover and her confidence. They should've swapped her with Billy Faiers or another female skater skating this week.