Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Saw a comment on the DM saying ‘something very odd is going on this year’...I agree... I’m not one for conspiracy theories but ITV hasn’t been the same since PS came out 😅...it seems like there’s tension with all the stars! Is it possible the whole scandal surrounding PS has divided ITV right down the middle?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm finding hard to really get into this series because of the chopping and changing with contestants. None of it seems fair that some skaters are skating every week and going through the process and so many are getting missing weeks. I know it can't be helped with injuries and Covid but it just comes across as a disjointed mess.

The winner will be last man standing not who is the best skater.

Kat5998

VIP Member
It would’ve been funny if Joe crashed into the button stand and his crown went flying

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
I was in favour of this, IAC and Strictly going ahead as celebs are out of work but I think ITV just needs to pull the plug now as they're literally going to have nobody left at this rate.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Ashley is seriously acting like Craig tonight🤔
He can finally have a valid input with his judgment because it’s dance week and he is a dancer don’t you know 😂😂. Makes me laugh every time he drops that in.

I thought John was marking more seriously last week on show week too.

I’m not sure I can sit through this bore fest again...never thought I’d say this BUT bring back the GC 😂

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
That Caprice thing was weird. Is she coming back?
People on the DOI Instagram are saying she's getting a new partner as her hubby wasn't happy with how close she got to Hamish?! 😳🤯 if that's true then how shit is that for Hamish! He seems like a lovely lad and has a girlfriend

• Wow

Rayne

VIP Member
Bonnie and Clyde dancing to bang bang was very bad taste, Christ just when you think ITV can’t stoop any lower lmao

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve voted for Denise x 2 because I feel bad for her getting injured and think she could do better

and Brendyn and whoever his partner was x3 just because he’s attractive tbh