Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Anyone else pissed off with the judges’ obvious bias towards Libby? 😫😫 Ben deserved a place in the final more than her
100% Yes! I feel like now they can say "Wow look, someone with such a disability made it to the final" which is great and would be amazing if it were truly deserved but she isn't as strong a skater as Ben

Reactions: 6

glasgow27

VIP Member
Poor Hamish - this was meant to be his year. :(

Don't like Matt at all - why couldn't they have put her with Lukasz who always gets a dud or one of the newer skaters? I suppose the silver lining is that if Faye wins, Matt may finally leave (I wonder if he's been holding out for one last good partner to leave on a high).

glasgow27

VIP Member
Bring back Jason!
At least he was honest, now the panel is too nicey nice. I can understand why some of his early comments were controversial but I don't see why they ditched him after the 2018 & 19 series, his judging was spot on then and at least he was willing to criticise GC (and even then, could have been tougher and it would have been justified as she was sh*t and didn't try).

glasgow27

VIP Member
I wonder what the bubble system is like at DOI. Is it as stringent as SCD where at least one (if not both) members of the partnership had to live alone?

I know part of it is bad luck but this all just points to DOI being produced on the cheap with ITV putting in the bare minimum to have a show out rather than actually taking time to make it reasonably safe and of passable quality. IAC & SCD both had far more effort put into them and the end results were far better so I'm afraid that much of the blame does fall at those who run DOI as whilst 2 withdrawals may just be coincidental, 4 isn't.