Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Yet another week where Vanessa is top of the leaderboard. She was top every week with both Perri & Jake Quickenden. Would it pain the producers at DOI to give her someone sh*t for once?

Reactions: 6

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I don’t mind Myleene at all and thought she took it well. I always think it’s a shame when someone goes out first in these shows but Moreso here as they’ve trained for so long!

very happy Lady Leshurr will skate again!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
My favourite pro skater on the panel was Robin Cousins. I thought he came across as a nice bloke, gave good opinions and marked fairly. Personally I preferred T&D choreographing than judging. Jayne still doesn't look comfortable doing it. I agree they don't come across well on the programme.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she didn’t skate as much as others who have been given the same mark. Or must everyone get 25 this series?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with this show?! Gutted for Hamish and also for Faye because I'm not too keen on Matt Evers. I get weird vibes from him.
I think I would have preferred Mark to get another go more than matt he only got to do one show didn't he?

Reactions: 5

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Had to actually rewind rebekah skate off to check if I saw her nearly get dropped, I did. surprised it wasn't mentioned, she doesn't skate on her own, to say they had more content was odd I think as the speed was almost opposite.

Reactions: 5