Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There‘s obviously something very wrong this year. There were never this many injuries in the whole eight years of the first run of Dancing on Ice. Also seeing Ray Quinn, as obnoxious as he, on Sunday reminded me of how good the celebs were in the first run. Ray, Chris Fountain, Suzanne Shaw, Hayley Tamadon etc. They skated to a really high standard. No one has matched any of them since the reboot.

Actually that reminds of the time I saw the tour in Manchester Arena and Ray got booed all night because he’s a scouser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I think with the whole Matt and H thing, they need to dance like two men side by side dancing together. H is saying how amazing it is that they're two men dancing together but they're two men with one taking on the female role IMO. H is put in to the lifts and swung around just like the woman would be. Why not just make it two men ya know, otherwise it just seems kind of hypocritical. Sorry if that doesn't make sense!

Restless Native

VIP Member
One of the DJs on Radio Clyde clearly isn't a fan he played Take Thats Greatest Day when he announced the news it wasn't on this weekend

• Haha

Pineapple15

I'm still gutted Jason Gardiner left as I thought he was brilliant. The contestants are dropping out rapidly this year though, hopefully nobody else does.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
There‘s obviously something very wrong this year. There were never this many injuries in the whole eight years of the first run of Dancing on Ice. Also seeing Ray Quinn, as obnoxious as he, on Sunday reminded me of how good the celebs were in the first run. Ray, Chris Fountain, Suzanne Shaw, Hayley Tamadon etc. They skated to a really high standard.

Actually that reminds of the time I saw the tour in Manchester Arena and Ray got booed all night because he’s a scouser 😂
This is a long shot but...do you think the celebs this year are only on there out of desperation because they have no work because of COVID, so they’re not putting much effort in and getting injured that way?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Ashley Banjo’s ego seems to get bigger each week! Not keen on him at all.

I agree this series is just a shambles. It’s been so rubbish it’s embarrassing to watch!