Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Rufus couldn't make it anymore obvious he's doing it for the money

Nooo Joe Swash
I saw him on Sunday Brunch (I think) when it was first announced, he was really honest and said he's only doing it to pay his mortgage, isn't enjoying the training at all but has to stay until he's voted off or doesn't get his full fee. So I kind of hope he stays in a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I hope Joe wins I think he has made the biggest improvement. Perrie hasn’t had to overcome much to get there. I think the show has been set up for him to win since week 1. Best songs best costumes . When Joe could barely skate in a straight line when he started .

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Fantastic that Joe won. For a guy his age who hadn’t skated or danced before to take on a professional dancer nearly half his age without family on the judging panel. Vanessa’s face was a picture she thought she has been winning since week 1.

glasgow27

VIP Member
As predicted, Denise has sadly withdrawn, shame for her that her DOI journey never really got started.

• Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I've started watching and I can't be bothered already ☹
It’s just fucking shit isn’t it? I’m only watching because there’s nothing but bloody football on the other side. I used to absolutely love it when it first started, but the reboot isn’t working at all for me. The choreography is crap, the judging panel sucks, there is no atmosphere, the rink isn’t big enough, they sacked all the recognisable pros bar Matt Evers and don’t get me started on Schofield, I hope they are keeping the young male employees away from him is all I can say.

Hopefully the new series of Call The Midwife will start soon.

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
The scoring this season is an actual mess. I normally really like the show even though isn’t not as good as it used to be, but this year I am not feeling it. I’m sick of Vanessa getting the young good skaters every year and seeing Her top the leader board every week.
I think Colin is good and the Best this year in my opinion is Lady L yet she only equaled Warren’s score 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️