Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have several female pros who do the group pro numbers but aren’t in a pair , weird how one of them wasn’t given opportunity but maby it’s a for extra PR / ratings / diversity lol

Reactions: 3
Apparently Brendan wanted to dance with a male partner this week and asked for Brendyn personally

Also the song they’re dancing to for musicals week is Beggin' by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons from Jersey Boys which I think will really suit them

Reactions: 1
Apparently Brendan wanted to dance with a male partner this week and asked for Brendyn personally

Also the song they’re dancing to for musicals week is Beggin' by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons from Jersey Boys which I think will really suit them

Maybe he’s traumatised with being partnered with Vanessa and needed a change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just happy we get to see more of Brendyn!!!!

Oh and less of Vanessa.

Everyone’s a winner.

Reactions: 7
I’m just happy we get to see more of Brendyn!!!!

Oh and less of Vanessa.

Everyone’s a winner.
This news has actually made me quite excited for Sunday. It's a great song and I'll be interested to see how Brendan skates with Brendyn. I felt like we weren't seeing the best of him with Vanessa.

Haven’t watched the show properly in years but noticed this year that Matt Evers skating is really declined fair enough his age etc but Hamish is better skate yet got the boot ..

I’ve seen Sally falling all over the papers today so brave yourselves for all the “brave” and “pushed through” comments tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm praying for Sally to go tomorrow. She's a lovely lady but she just looks terrified the whole time

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched the show properly in years but noticed this year that Matt Evers skating is really declined fair enough his age etc but Hamish is better skate yet got the boot ..
I'm not trying to be ageist but he's 46 next month, maybe just too old to skate to his very best (Hamish is still in his 30s). Probably why they don't assign him the top celebs any more like they did in the original run.

I wonder how much he skates in the off-season, I know he was a competitor in the 90s but someone like Hamish seems much more involved in the skating world off the show than Matt is. I think Matt had moved into acting in the noughties before joining DOI.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.