Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Holly have to dress every week like a princess, jeez she's clocking on a bit now for the outfits she wears, so over the top!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think kye is the better skater tbh, preferred his dance to liberty being carried around for half it

Reactions: 9
Awww I’m actually a bit sad we don’t get to see the Defying Gravity routine cos I love that song

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is Arlene Phillips on next week? She went out first on IAC and hasn't been on SCD for 13 years.

Reactions: 1
Guys, I think i've found my people.
The ONLY reason i'm watching this is cause of Bez... icon and national treasure, i'm also in disbelief he's going through but i'm thrilled about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.