Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too early :LOL:

She's got to do something because despite decades in a iconic show she's now best known for her daughter being in Bridgerton :D She can get some tips off others who have done the show from Coronation Street like her screen daughter Brook Vincent. I suspect with three months to do others will be in training and the press will get wind of who very soon.

Last year was just the absolute worst, so painful to watch that I'm not sure I even have it in me to do this series. I'll follow the thread to see what the cast is like though. And good riddance to Barrowman!

I just hope ITV have taken the last 7 months to step back, reflect and make the necessary changes after that sh*tshow. They can't just carry on as they did, they really need to go back to the drawing board and smash this one otherwise the show is dead.

Reactions: 7
I'm excited to see what pros come back this year! Really missing Sylvain and they definitely did Alex dirty by not renewing her contract

Reactions: 5
All partnerships revealed:
  1. Ben Foden & Robin Johnstone
  2. Bez & Angela Egan
  3. Brendan Cole & Vanessa Bauer
  4. Connor Ball & Alexandra Schauman
  5. Kimberly Wyatt & Mark Hanretty
  6. Kye Whyte & Tippy Packard
  7. Liberty Poole & Joe Johnson
  8. Rachel Stevens & Brendyn Hatfield
  9. Regan Gascoigne & Karina Manta
  10. Ria Hebden & Łukasz Różycki
  11. Sally Dynevor & Matt Evers
  12. Stef Reid & Andy Buchanan
Thoughts?

Another year of Vanessas continuous Instagram posts about how great she is and how her partners just progress naturally because she’s wonderful. Not to forget all dished up with a side of her constant cameltoe to cheer us up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised that people are still interested in this program. It has to be about 50% adverts, 25% smarmy Phil and holly, 20% VT and 5% actual skating.

Reactions: 6
I used to like it quite a few years ago, but now it is yet another tired format. There is nother entertaining about watching people injure themselves.

Reactions: 3
I went skating today (I’m a beginner) and saw Regan practicing! this will be my first time watching

I usually love this and watch it every year but last year I stopped watching towards the end, still never googled who won 😆 It was a tit show and Ashley banjo was a miserable bastard. Will still tune in tomorrow lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.