Dancing On Ice 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oti doesn’t suit this show either. She has a fab personality and this borefest is not the best platform for her.

Reactions: 3
Guys, I think i've found my people.
The ONLY reason i'm watching this is cause of Bez... icon and national treasure, i'm also in disbelief he's going through but i'm thrilled about it!
The only reason I sit through 2 hours of this crap is for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha! Vanessa looked like she'd been chewing on one of Bez's bees!

Why did Oti have her head in her hands after she have her skate off choice?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why don't they count T and D as one vote??!!!
They've never EVER vote differently from each other 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I really want vanessa and Brendon to be in the skate off just to see how pissed off she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Liberty should not have gone this week. She was a much better skater than Sally and Bez. Bez has definitely improved but frustrating to see better skaters go over him. Sally is the worst though. Her top lip kept getting stuck to her teeth while she was being dragged around by Matt.

Also the faces Alexandra pulls while she is skating 🤣🤣 why has nobody told her that it’s not a good look.

Reactions: 7
Sally cannot skate on her own and should be embarrassed about her performance again tonight. Clearly on the show just for the money.

Regan nearly fell not once but twice and gets given near perfect scores what??

Reactions: 8
Sally cannot skate on her own and should be embarrassed about her performance again tonight. Clearly on the show just for the money.

Regan nearly fell not once but twice and gets given near perfect scores what??
It was actually thrice 😬

Reactions: 1
Didn't Vanessa have covid last year as well??

She's been very unlucky covid wise.

Reactions: 5
It will be weird having the 2 guys with almost the same name, Brendan & Brendyn, skating together but at the same time it will be really interesting to see

I take it they have no female standby pro skaters. Everyone who’s left so far has been a female celebrity with a male pro so they had no choice but to pair him with a man

It will be weird having the 2 guys with almost the same name, Brendan & Brendyn, skating together but at the same time it will be really interesting to see

I take it they have no female standby pro skaters. Everyone who’s left so far has been a female celebrity with a male pro so they had no choice but to pair him with a man
This certainly will be interesting to watch, if they have lifts who will lift who?? 🤔😂
Did they not keep any professionals on standby who could step in last minute?strictly always have a couple of pros who watch from the side ready to step in if its needed

Reactions: 1

Love this more than other same sex partnerships we've seen on dancing shows the past two years. This interests me a lot more as two straight married men working together rather than giving someone a same sex partner just because they are not straight.

• Heart
This certainly will be interesting to watch, if they have lifts who will lift who?? 🤔😂
Did they not keep any professionals on standby who could step in last minute?strictly always have a couple of pros who watch from the side ready to step in if its needed
last year they were always bringing out back ups

Robin Johnstone should be free as she’s been without a partner since week 1?

Reactions: 2
Matt Evers sniping at people on Twitter again who didn't like H (a few people hoping Brendan & Brendyn won't be as insufferable) - surely he should be focusing on his current celeb and not whether or not people enjoyed his partnership from 2 years ago?

Love this more than other same sex partnerships we've seen on dancing shows the past two years. This interests me a lot more as two straight married men working together rather than giving someone a same sex partner just because they are not straight.
I agree. It might not be through design but it really is throwing same sex partnering to a new level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.